Groups

Where can I buy Barr's Limeade in London?

Simple question - does anyone know where I can buy 2-litre bottles of Barr's Limeade in central London? Or failing that, anywhere in the Romford area of East London? The Barr's website and Mysupermarket indicate they are available in various supermarkets, but I suspect that's only up North as i've tried loads without success.

Thanks in advance for any help.

17 Comments

They have a place in Walthamstow. If you ring they should be able to tell you where to buy it

Newsagents?

Have you tried Morrisons, Beacontree Heath? 2L for 75p at the moment until 02/01/2017. If no luck ask the store manager if they’ll be getting in any stock soon.

Next store is Loughton then Thamesmead if you can be bothered to travel all that distance.

Edited by: "LemonHead" 17th Dec 2016

Costcutter

do you have poundstretcher near u it's always available in there x

Original Poster

termite

They have a place in Walthamstow. If you ring they should be able to tell … They have a place in Walthamstow. If you ring they should be able to tell you where to buy it

I'll look into that, ta!

Original Poster

PenguinsForAll

Newsagents?

Yeah, I've been trying newsagents. Unfortunately they all seem to have everything except the Limeade variety!

Original Poster

LemonHead

Have you tried Morrisons, Beacontree Heath? 2L for 75p at the moment … Have you tried Morrisons, Beacontree Heath? 2L for 75p at the moment until 02/01/2017. If no luck ask the store manager if they’ll be getting in any stock soon.Next store is Loughton then Thamesmead if you can be bothered to travel all that distance.

I have tried that branch of Morrisons. The don't stock Barrs drinks at all (apart from Irn Bru). They list them on their website (as do Iceland) but I think it's only the Northern stores that stock them, they sell their own brand stuff down here.

Original Poster

Pukka deal

Costcutter

That's not a bad idea, i'll check them out, ta.

Original Poster

jojosingleton31

do you have poundstretcher near u it's always available in there x

Barrs always used to be available in Poundstretcher but they seem to have stopped doing it lately. Although they rarely used to have Limeade anyway, I used to have to get just that one in Asda.

Original Poster

philmitchell

Iceland sell it . http://groceries.iceland.co.uk/search?text=barr

Sadly they don't, even though their website says they do. I've tried five branches, they all sell their own brand stuff, called Gebee or something. Maybe Iceland branches up North do it, but not in London.

Try your local Premier store, they stock Barr's, some stock the limeade. Up to each individual store.
    premier-stores.co.uk/pro…-2/
    Edited by: "kramvic" 17th Dec 2016

Original Poster

kramvic

Try your local Premier store, they stock Barr's, some stock the limeade. … Try your local Premier store, they stock Barr's, some stock the limeade. Up to each individual store.http://www.premier-stores.co.uk/produce/barr-2-1-50-2/

I'll give them a try, thanks!

dealpickle

That's not a bad idea, i'll check them out, ta.

Our local Costcutter sale the cans of Barr (all flavours) but not sure if they sale the bottles? Good luck with your search

Original Poster

Pukka deal

Our local Costcutter sale the cans of Barr (all flavours) but not sure if … Our local Costcutter sale the cans of Barr (all flavours) but not sure if they sale the bottles? Good luck with your search

Yeah, the cans are quite easy to come by, the bottles not so much (particularly Limeade). But I have a Costcutter near me, so i'll take a look.

Incidentally, there seems to be a troll down-voting a lot of the comments in here for no reason. Let me assure you that as the OP I'm very grateful for each and every helpful reply that I receive here.
    Edited by: "dealpickle" 17th Dec 2016

Original Poster

Bump. Still looking for this!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      2. One thing you've forgotten68
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1832

See more discussions