Expired

where can i buy bulk cans of monster energy ?

Found 26th Oct 2014
infact any energy drink really i drink one once a day and thought it would be cheaper to buy online in bulk ? any links would be great cheers

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
18 Comments

Just buy a bag of sugar. Tablespoon amount in some water. Then your sorted!

Original Poster

b11

Just buy a bag of sugar. Tablespoon amount in some water. Then your … Just buy a bag of sugar. Tablespoon amount in some water. Then your sorted!

but then that wont be a energy drink, that would be just a bag of sugar a tablespoon with some water sure ?

Banned

Try Amazon? Or if you know someone or can get access to Makro or similar stores. Or you could try discount shops; Poundstretcher/Home Bargains/B&M as they are usually alot cheaper on singles and occasionally have multipacks.

Original Poster

Holly1985

Try Amazon? Or if you know someone or can get access to Makro or similar … Try Amazon? Or if you know someone or can get access to Makro or similar stores. Or you could try discount shops; Poundstretcher/Home Bargains/B&M as they are usually alot cheaper on singles and occasionally have multipacks.

yeah been trawling through amazon as you say its prob cheaper to buy singles from the shops i was thinking about tht i normally pay a quid a can for 500 ml

cheers for the quick reply

Banned

andyleeds20

yeah been trawling through amazon as you say its prob cheaper to buy … yeah been trawling through amazon as you say its prob cheaper to buy singles from the shops i was thinking about tht i normally pay a quid a can for 500 ml cheers for the quick reply

np, have you tried approvedfood.co.uk/ene…nks they are a short life products site, I believe you have to spend a minimum of £15 and delivery is £5.25, might be an option depending on the dates on the items / how quickly you will consume them / how much you want to spend.

Original Poster

great stuff ill have a look now !!

Banned

costco

andyleeds20

but then that wont be a energy drink, that would be just a bag of sugar a … but then that wont be a energy drink, that would be just a bag of sugar a tablespoon with some water sure ?

If you dont think energy drinks are full of sugar, then go crazy

why not buy the LSV energy drinks that are 35p?

sometimes b&m,poundland farmfoods etc work out cheaper for the energy drinks,i used to drink "boost".cheap version of red bull.

Just noticed it's click and collect only on this one.

Original Poster

b11

If you dont think energy drinks are full of sugar, then go crazy

i dont doubht that ? but sure there is some flavouring in there somewhere?

ribina

Aldi do one . Never tried it , I eat food for energy

Maybe a visit to your GP is needed to evaluate why you need these boosts on such a regular basis?

Do you have a mccolls near you, monster is on promotion at the moment at £1 each and usually if you ask and if they have a case in stock they will sell you a case of 24. The promotion is on until monday 3/11 the usual price is £1.99

£24 for 24 isn't exactly saving buying bulk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions