EXPIRED

Where can i buy cheap Nappies

Please can anyone help me, where do i buy cheap nappies from?

Its costing me a fortune at present, buying from the supermarkets. :pirate:

5 Comments

[color=violet]If you haven't already sign up to huggies and pampers websites, also the boots babyclub. They send you loads of vouchers, which make the nappies quite cheap if you use them when the nappies are on special offer. My daughters 4 months and I haven't paid full price for nappies yet.[/color]

[color=violet]If you haven't already sign up to huggies and pampers websites, also the boots babyclub. They send you loads of vouchers, which make the nappies quite cheap if you use them when the nappies are on special offer. My daughter's 4 months old and I haven't paid full price for nappies yet.[/color]

hi, i have the same problem, i have 2 under 18mths. i found tesco's nappys are about £1 a packet cheaper than but are just as good quality as huggies or pampers. i am also a member of boots parenting club which means i get triple points on huggies and boots regularly have huggies on offer, three for price of two. hope this helps.

i recommend tescos own too i think there much better than pampers and a lot cheaper

Original Poster

Thanks everyone for your replies
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Parcel2go - missing parcel to italy33
    2. Random messages from a Mod called CUZZY33
    3. Where has the Freebies section gone ?23
    4. I think I'm being scammed on Paypal?913

See more discussions