where can i buy from a shop coloured bandages to cover a plaster cast?

Found 1st Jul 2016
hi, my little girl (6) had a little fall and broke her arm, she is plastered up, but being a girly girl does not like the plain white and is feeling a little down.
I know a nice pink bandage will make all the difference and I've seen a few online sellers but really want to buy from a shop tomorrow so she can have it for school on Monday.
I can not seem to see anything for boots and really out of ideas where else sells bandages, never mind coloured ones!
Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
8 Comments

Can't you get here a bunch of markers and give it to her friend to colour it for her. Probably would end up like that anyway...

A better idea? Buy some coloured felt tips, I'm sure she won't feel so down if all her friends and family draw little flowers, hearts, bunnies etc on it. Add a few signatures on it and I'm sure she will be chuffed to wear it and it will be a memento when it comes off.

Edited by: "rogparki" 1st Jul 2016

Original Poster

barrel24

viovet or wilko

Thanks, the wilkos one looks perfect, will get some tomorrow thanks.

I did consider drawing on it for her but the pink wrap is what she seems to be preferring, thanks for the tips though

How about those strain bandages from the pound shop? All different colours and designs

surprised the hospital didn't give you a choice of colours, I broke my ankle a few years ago and was given several choices.

feel for you, must be tough having a 6 year old with a broken arm

Original Poster

bluetba

surprised the hospital didn't give you a choice of colours, I broke my … surprised the hospital didn't give you a choice of colours, I broke my ankle a few years ago and was given several choices. feel for you, must be tough having a 6 year old with a broken arm

thanks, she is down today, says the sling is ugly! so looking for something else pink to use as a sling now.

pimpmycast.co.uk we used them when our children have had broken legs/arms and wrists. The plaster cover is completely waterproof and will let her use a shower/bath or enjoy beach/pool during the summer.

Edited by: "windym" 2nd Jul 2016
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions