Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can i buy fudge hair products in Birmingham Town Centre?

I've looked in boots and they said i have to order it in and i have called toni and guy and they do no stock it.

Does anyone know where i can buy fudge from?

7 Comments

Rackhams is where i get mine from (on the 1st floor - where the hairdressers is)...also there's a place in the palasades that sells it

aww birmingham! good times!

Original Poster

Abz;7252525

Rackhams is where i get mine from (on the 1st floor - where the … Rackhams is where i get mine from (on the 1st floor - where the hairdressers is)...also there's a place in the palasades that sells it

Cheers mate. rep left

Do you know where in the pallasades they sell it?

If your not in a rush, get it on ebay....way way cheaper.

I stock up 6 months supply at a time

bob100;7252563

Cheers mate. rep leftDo you know where in the pallasades they sell it?

I dont know what the place is called...but its near the escalators that lead to the car park....its some hairdresser place

Abz;7252651

I dont know what the place is called...but its near the escalators that … I dont know what the place is called...but its near the escalators that lead to the car park....its some hairdresser place

I know that place... Past argos as if you're heading towards the army recruitment place.

[COLOR="Purple"]you could try tkmax, if there is one at birmingham, i saw some products in the nuneaton one yesterday...[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)11
      2. Biscuit addiction1954
      3. Type 11, 21 or 22 Radiators?11
      4. Car park fine UKPC1520

See more discussions