Groups
    EXPIRED

WHERE CAN I BUY JUST THE WII FIT DISK FROM - OURS HAS GONE MYSTERIOUSLY MISSING!!!

For many months now our wii fit disk has wandred into the bermuda triangle and i have spent all of last week and so far this week gutting the house and trying to find it but no joy! obviously the wii fit board is useless without the disk so does anyone know where i can buy one preferrably cheap!!! thank you and rep given to helpers!!!!

10 Comments

try the fs/ft section someone might have one knocking about if youre lucky

or ebay, sometimes you can buy ds games that are cartridge only, worth a try xxx

Did you check it's not still in the wii itself?

Hi
    We have a bermuda triangle in our house too!!

there are a few on ebay Item number: 170368393329 and some on a buy it now. This one 290336869901 is 23.79 all in. I don't know ifthat is a good price or not?
    Good luck with your search!

Original Poster

hello just checked forsale but no joy, will check ebay in a mo and its definitely not still in the wii - played many games of pokemon battle revolution since but my daughter is not amused her disk has gone missing!!! will keep trying - thank you for your help!:)

juliesbargains;5945331

hello just checked forsale but no joy, will check ebay in a mo and its … hello just checked forsale but no joy, will check ebay in a mo and its definitely not still in the wii - played many games of pokemon battle revolution since but my daughter is not amused her disk has gone missing!!! will keep trying - thank you for your help!:)

we got 3 ds games missing, really annoying me now 1 i would understand but 3 went missing the same time, with a busy toddler in the house they could be anywhere xxx

£30@shopto.net free nxt day delivery

Original Poster

hello evryone, just managed to get one on ebay the chap accepted my offer of £28 instead of buy it now £38.00 so bonus as llooks like bidding for them goes to that anyway and this is free delivery and a uk version!!! my daughter will be thrilled when this comes - thank you again for everyones help i thought it would be impossible to buy just the disc everytime i typed it in google it kept coming up wii fit plus which is coming out end nov 2009!!!! A BIG THENK YOU TO ALL HUKDERS!!!!:):):)

my friend is after just the disk too as hers is scratched and doesnt play.....

i must of got a bargain then paid £35 yest for a wii fit board with game!!!

dcx_badass;5945695

Isn't wiifitwith the board only £50-60? Coulda bought that and sold the … Isn't wiifitwith the board only £50-60? Coulda bought that and sold the board on to a pirate. Anyway don't CEX sell it?

yep they've got it for £22.:oops:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone/ipad external storage11
      2. Are smart parking limited legitimate33
      3. BT Sport Vs SkySports37
      4. Has anyone bought fitted wardrobes from Sharps?12

See more discussions