Expired

Where can I buy kids shoes with wheels on ?

Found 29th May 2014
My girls are wanting them for their birthdays , I know all about heelys and there £50 price tag, but just wondering him there are any cheaper versions around as I'm not even sure they will use them,
Community Updates
10 Comments
Amazon sells Heelys but the price varies depending on size and design. Sports Direct do these ones:

sportsdirect.com/ska…lys
Original Poster
Thanks
You can buy the heal things that clip onto regular shoes and have wheels. However, personally I wouldn't get them unless you've going to kit the kids out with helmets etc. Save the money as they are a fad and will quickly grow bored.
Try these:

amazon.co.uk/gp/…S6J

And I agree with redcastle, I would definitely get a helmet and pads.
Your asking for trouble, broken bones etc.
Wouldnt recommend these - my son had a pair and used them for the first time and broke his wrist.
Banned
Horrible things, no way I'd allow my kids to have these.
Banned
You mean roller skates
Sports direct. wheeled shoes or wheelies. Great price but cant recall how much. Just remember that after a full search they were the best.
My daughter had the wheels that strap over the trainers when she was little. First time on them she slipped and banged her back so hard on the step she was winded. She didnt take a breath for what seemed like ages. We ended up in A&E. Id never ever let her try them again. Far to dangerous IMO. Not worth the risk.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants