Groups

Where can i buy Land hermit crabs? (online or near to Croydon)

We have read into the subject and my son has decided that he wants to keep land hermit crabs. I cannot find anywhere that sells them and the one website that i found wants £12 each which is ridiculous as rainbow crabs are only £15. Anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks

5 Comments

pets at home sell them i think.

badgerrules;2622603

pets at home sell them i think.

Zat is correct, the 2 pets at home I've been to have had them next to the gerbils etc. :thumbsup:

I went to Ibiza last year and every one was gettin crabs for free, hope this helps?

Not sure if they are land or gland crabs though? :whistling:

Original Poster

Robotochan;2622645

Zat is correct, the 2 pets at home I've been to have had them next to the … Zat is correct, the 2 pets at home I've been to have had them next to the gerbils etc. :thumbsup:

Thanks, i have been to the Pets at home on the Purley Way and they don't have any. I have just emailed my next nearest store to check there. Thanks

Original Poster

sonyphone;2623073

I went to Ibiza last year and every one was gettin crabs for free, hope … I went to Ibiza last year and every one was gettin crabs for free, hope this helps?Not sure if they are land or gland crabs though? :whistling:

Thanks, i have been lucky enough to avoid this variety, i am not sure that they would be a good pet for a 10 yr old. Thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does the app aznog still work?22
      2. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      3. Virgin Media TV67
      4. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023

See more discussions