Where can I buy legit Hand sanitizers online please

Posted 12th Mar
My family has none and I can't find any stock online and don't trust ebay
Community Updates
Ask
39 Comments
Just use soap and water and as Corporal Jones says don’t panick
3 kids need it for when they are out and on public buses. Cos I didn't Pani buy I now can't get any at all
Supermarket websites
It’s not in stock but Amazon (sold by Amazon) are taking orders for this:

amazon.co.uk/Cut…8-1
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 12th Mar
If you go to a supermarket as soon as they open in the morning, they may have some. Morrisons and Aldi most likely.
Buy some isopropal alcho, add a little veglycrin and put it in a spray bottle, home made sanitzer!

It cam all be bought from Boots
How about chemists
Don’t know about online, but home bargains had them in for the last couple of day, but need to go early In the morning... 99p, only aloud 1 purchase
From me I stocked up!!!
What is the difference between hand wash and hand sanitizers. Isn't it the same thing without the liquid
If you've got some loo rolls, I'll trade you some hand sanitiser.
19DembaBa1912/03/2020 19:28

What is the difference between hand wash and hand sanitizers. Isn't it the …What is the difference between hand wash and hand sanitizers. Isn't it the same thing without the liquid

Handwash is liquid soap and used with water whereas Hand Sanitizer is alcohol based and used as it is (in place of soap when say in the street)
Washing also gets your hands clean, the sanitiser doesn't. So at the first opportunity, wash.
captainbeaky12/03/2020 16:52

It’s not in stock but Amazon (sold by Amazon) are taking orders for t …It’s not in stock but Amazon (sold by Amazon) are taking orders for this:https://www.amazon.co.uk/Cuticura-Total-Antibacterial-Hand-Pack/dp/B01N5OQPGU/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1YM18SWHYZNKT&keywords=hand+sanitizer+gel&qid=1584031538&sprefix=Ha%2Caps%2C154&sr=8-1

57.6% alcohol which isn't sufficient. Recommended is at least 60%, preferably higher.
Tip...for those who still can not get hand sanitiser and can not be bothered to buy it, get your self down to Poundland or some discount store and buy some cheap aftershave or edt, the alcohol volume is 60/70% aftershave and 80/90% edt. It might smell like fly spray, but it will do the job.
Edited by: "BenLynos" 12th Mar
Alcohol gel won’t kill the viruses 🦠 unless it’s around 75% alcohol, antibacterial hand washes are best. They kill the virus when washing for 20 seconds, alcohol gel would help in between journeys, but re wash hands when you arrive at your home or nearest place.
MaxStorm767812/03/2020 16:46

3 kids need it for when they are out and on public buses. Cos I didn't …3 kids need it for when they are out and on public buses. Cos I didn't Pani buy I now can't get any at all

A lot people claimed panic buyers are plenty, I don't know how you get on with neighbours in your street and friends/relatives. Could you ask them, buy some from them as a last min measure?
dorey6912/03/2020 19:52

Alcohol gel won’t kill the viruses 🦠 unless it’s around 75% alcohol, ant …Alcohol gel won’t kill the viruses 🦠 unless it’s around 75% alcohol, antibacterial hand washes are best. They kill the virus when washing for 20 seconds, alcohol gel would help in between journeys, but re wash hands when you arrive at your home or nearest place.

So wrong...... the coronavirus has an envelope structure which alcohol can attack. Hand sanitisers with more than 60 per cent alcohol content are most effective at killing microbes
BenLynos12/03/2020 17:44

Don’t know about online, but home bargains had them in for the last couple …Don’t know about online, but home bargains had them in for the last couple of day, but need to go early In the morning... 99p, only aloud 1 purchase

Must you whisper for susequent purchases?
ChuckTheDuck12/03/2020 19:38

Handwash is liquid soap and used with water whereas Hand Sanitizer is …Handwash is liquid soap and used with water whereas Hand Sanitizer is alcohol based and used as it is (in place of soap when say in the street)

I ordered hand wash but never used sanitizer
MaxStorm767812/03/2020 16:46

3 kids need it for when they are out and on public buses. Cos I didn't …3 kids need it for when they are out and on public buses. Cos I didn't Pani buy I now can't get any at all

Have you found any???
Superdrug have the pink one online free collection within 5 days option
Misslovely12/03/2020 21:23

Have you found any??? Superdrug have the pink one online free collection …Have you found any??? Superdrug have the pink one online free collection within 5 days option

Can be ordered only if the local stores have it. Nothing in Southwest London.
bozo00712/03/2020 21:36

Can be ordered only if the local stores have it. Nothing in Southwest …Can be ordered only if the local stores have it. Nothing in Southwest London.

Nope. It’s delivery to store free within 5’days option
Try again
I bought from here last night mrpets.co.uk/
**edit** wow, just looked at the price today £32!! Was £19 last night!
Edited by: "kerrvin123" 12th Mar
kerrvin12312/03/2020 22:06

I bought from here last night mrpets.co.uk/**edit** wow, just looked at …I bought from here last night mrpets.co.uk/**edit** wow, just looked at the price today £32!! Was £19 last night!

What's the point if it isnt portables use regular soap
Got some in Morrisons this morning. A lady was just opening a box & about to stack a shelf. An orderly queue formed & it was all gone in seconds. Limited to 2 per customer - perhaps it should have been 1.
Edited by: "captainbeaky" 13th Mar
Misslovely12/03/2020 21:46

Nope. It’s delivery to store free within 5’days option Try again

Tried, not working
bozo00713/03/2020 13:39

Tried, not working

Look at the time. Your reply is 20 hours later and obviously there’s not gonnna be any left
Edited by: "Misslovely" 13th Mar
The virus can be wiped clean

The virus can be effectively inactivated from surfaces with a solution of ethanol (62-71% alcohol), hydrogen peroxide (0.5% hydrogen peroxide) or sodium hypochlorite (0.1% bleach), in just one minute. Frequent handwashing with soap and water is the most effective way to avoid contagion.
Norseg13/03/2020 04:38

What's the point if it isnt portables use regular soap

To put into smaller bottles so that everyone in the family has one when out and about when soap not available.
BenLynos13/03/2020 23:37

The virus can be wiped cleanThe virus can be effectively inactivated from …The virus can be wiped cleanThe virus can be effectively inactivated from surfaces with a solution of ethanol (62-71% alcohol), hydrogen peroxide (0.5% hydrogen peroxide) or sodium hypochlorite (0.1% bleach), in just one minute. Frequent handwashing with soap and water is the most effective way to avoid contagion.

Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you already have it

To get a virus you need to come in contact with someone effected, something someone infected
You should be cleaning your surfaces and washing hands anyways so you don't get food poisoning which is worse
Soap may help some bit but it's basic hygiene in civilized countries, youll need a mask, disposable gloves eye protection maybe even disposable hospital clothes
Its airborne
I was walking couple days ago and i saw somekne coughing baldly across the street, idk if corona but if i was closer i dont think soap will protect me, i could have it because of that
Edited by: "Norseg" 14th Mar
Norseg14/03/2020 01:19

Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you …Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you already have itTo get a virus you need to come in contact with someone effected, something someone infected You should be cleaning your surfaces and washing hands anyways so you don't get food poisoning which is worseSoap may help some bit but it's basic hygiene in civilized countries, youll need a mask, disposable gloves eye protection maybe even disposable hospital clothes Its airborneI was walking couple days ago and i saw somekne coughing baldly across the street, idk if corona but if i was closer i dont think soap will protect me, i could have it because of that

Have solution for you. Just careful with beans..
40102426-0aamp.jpg
Norseg14/03/2020 01:19

Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you …Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you already have itTo get a virus you need to come in contact with someone effected, something someone infected You should be cleaning your surfaces and washing hands anyways so you don't get food poisoning which is worseSoap may help some bit but it's basic hygiene in civilized countries, youll need a mask, disposable gloves eye protection maybe even disposable hospital clothes Its airborneI was walking couple days ago and i saw somekne coughing baldly across the street, idk if corona but if i was closer i dont think soap will protect me, i could have it because of that

So Wrong.... if it on surface IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE IT, example, some one coughing and touch a handle or Lift button. So you need to be carful what you touch and wash and sanitise you hands regularly.
Edited by: "BenLynos" 14th Mar
Jo44414/03/2020 08:19

Have solution for you. Just careful with beans..[Image]

Only 1 problem, how are you going to decontaminate, you need one of these as well
40106296-VXqWf.jpg
BenLynos14/03/2020 18:43

So Wrong.... if it on surface IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE IT, …So Wrong.... if it on surface IT DOES NOT MEAN YOU ALREADY HAVE IT, example, some one coughing and touch a handle or Lift button. So you need to be carful what you touch and wash and sanitise you hands regularly.

If its on your kitchen surface...
Norseg15/03/2020 14:39

If its on your kitchen surface...

What are you going on about!! I think you should self isolate and clean your house mate........So it’s on your surface, does not mean you got the virus, WASH YOUR HANDS AND SANITISE THEM REGULARLY, Do not touch your face as that is the entry point for the virus.
BenLynos15/03/2020 17:37

What are you going on about!! I think you should self isolate and clean …What are you going on about!! I think you should self isolate and clean your house mate........So it’s on your surface, does not mean you got the virus, WASH YOUR HANDS AND SANITISE THEM REGULARLY, Do not touch your face as that is the entry point for the virus.

Tell me why would it be on your surfaces anyway? Corona virus doesn't just grow/appear in your house, i regularly clean and wash my hands since the beginning of.time, pandemic or not since its basic hygiene
What are you going on about!!!I never said that, read your own msg!! Your words not mine”Butlike i said before if the virus is on yiur surfaces it means you already have it”...
attackbac.com/ is pretty good, they raise money for the NHS too
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants