Groups

Where can i buy old style gas masks from?

I'm looking to buy gas masks as props for a film, however where would be the best place to buy or rent them from?

Looking for any old style mask,

Any ideas would be great thanks

13 Comments

Possibly eBay ?

Banned

http://imgur.com/SBi6W.jpg

like this?

Original Poster

jubbyme;7890163

like this?

yer kinda, more like something like this http://www.surplusandadventure.com/images/product/main/gp-5-grey.jpg

Original Poster

Mum2Connor&Cerys;7890138

Possibly eBay ?

yer ive had a look, but would like to get them from somewhere i could buy 8 - 10 ish in one go

Local Army shop? That's probably not what they're called but have a look in the Yellow pages.. Think they might be called 'army surplus' stores, but I'm not sure..

i would watch what ya doing buying 8-10 gas masks in one go - despite their age they'd probably be still functional ! don't want no itchy phone happy person ringing the police on ya - thinking you're planning on gassing the local bingo hall !!! lmao

kingy58;7890215

]Here!

now this site on the other hand you can buy as many as you want - they'll just think you're holding an orgy and ask for an invite!!!!

Original Poster

dcx_badass;7890277

I have that gasmask on the floor next to me. :thumbsup: Cost me about £6 … I have that gasmask on the floor next to me. :thumbsup: Cost me about £6 new.

Where from?:thumbsup:

Bring out the Gimp! :whistling:

Banned

army surplus shops
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1637
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214143
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268

See more discussions