Groups

where can i buy one disc from a set?

hi my friend gave me her copy of the l word season 3 i think she got it from america, but it looks like she must have been missing a disc as i have just started watching the fourth series and i have missed some.her copy of season three just came is 3 seperate boxes saying disc 1 2 and 3 the episodes only add up to 11 so im guessing there must have been a disc 4. I dont want to have to buy the whole boxset so anyone know where i could buy just the disc 4?? thanx for your help x

11 Comments

I doubt it unless they released it in parts.

same happened to me borrowed a cd from someone could not find the 2nd cd to give back had to go on ebay and buy complete set (then I found the other one)

Original Poster

i just need to watch the last few episodes of season 3 before i start on season 4 is there anywhere online i could watch them???

i use ]http//ww…com

EDIT: Just had a quick look and it is there :thumbsup:

rent from love film or blockbusters

Original Poster

RickyBobby;2594696

i use ]http://www.surfthechannel.comEDIT: Just had a quick look and it is … i use ]http://www.surfthechannel.comEDIT: Just had a quick look and it is there :thumbsup:

cheers this may sound stupid but can i actually watch the movies like hancock and saw for free?

Original Poster

Internet Explorer Users
    Because you are using Internet Explorer you are blocked from using our in-house player with videos from Tudou (this is Tudou policy not ours). Therefore, if you insist on using IE to view videos on STC then you will have to go to Tudou direct by using the link below.

is this ok?

Original Poster

watched it now cheers it was just the last episode missing from my mates dvds weird

bellows;2594720

cheers this may sound stupid but can i actually watch the movies like … cheers this may sound stupid but can i actually watch the movies like hancock and saw for free?

I assume so. I've never tried the movies but it's great for TV.

bellows;2594730

Internet Explorer UsersBecause you are using Internet Explorer you are … Internet Explorer UsersBecause you are using Internet Explorer you are blocked from using our in-house player with videos from Tudou (this is Tudou policy not ours). Therefore, if you insist on using IE to view videos on STC then you will have to go to Tudou direct by using the link below.is this ok?

I wouldn't bother, the Tudou site is all oriental (I don't know which language?) so you'll never find anything! Glad you found the episode though :thumbsup:

download it. morally sound as you already paid for it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4672205
      2. What is there free to do in your town?2544
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27121
      4. Sky Fibre Max44

See more discussions