Expired

Where can I buy one of these pans?

Found 27th May 2011
I am struggling to find one for a decent price all seem to be over £25. They seem to have numerous names too such as ebelskiver pan, takoyaki pan or poffertjes pan. Anyone else know what else they may be called?

Thanks
Community Updates
AskSaucepan
8 Comments
http://www.infobarrel.com/media/image/24466.jpg
I think I saw that in the Lakeland book.
Edit: Yep, £35 in Lakeland.
Edit2: Seems to be the best price I can find too, I've always known them as ebelskiver pans, so haven't tried googling your other suggestions!
Edited by: "FrootCake" 27th May 2011
Have you looked on the .be and .de versions of that on line bidding site?

I have use the German version to buy spares for my Mark 1 Peugeot 205

Won't let me give site but go to that 4 letter site using the suffix .de and search for

Poffertjespfanne Alu Poffertjes Pfanne Hollan Pofertjes

12.95 Euros plus 5 Euro postage

Edit; Actually if you look on the UK version of that four letter bidding site and search for Poffertjespfanne Alu Poffertjes Pfanne Hollan Pofertjes the details come up at the bottom of the page.

Edited by: "cannyscot" 27th May 2011
egg holding pan
I used to have one...mine had an elastic cord with a ball tied to the end of it.
dcx_badass

Not sure why cannyscot is trying to talk in secret code, they mean ebay … Not sure why cannyscot is trying to talk in secret code, they mean ebay Ebay EBAY!

Oops! I thought you couldn't mention Ebay on this site.

Thanks, gave that a try but seems a lot of hassle. Might just have to trawl through all my local department stores.

cannyscot

Have you looked on the .be and .de versions of that on line bidding … Have you looked on the .be and .de versions of that on line bidding site?I have use the German version to buy spares for my Mark 1 Peugeot 205Won't let me give site but go to that 4 letter site using the suffix .de and search forPoffertjespfanne Alu Poffertjes Pfanne Hollan Pofertjes12.95 Euros plus 5 Euro postageEdit; Actually if you look on the UK version of that four letter bidding site and search for Poffertjespfanne Alu Poffertjes Pfanne Hollan Pofertjes the details come up at the bottom of the page.

We got ours in TKMaxx, might be worth a look if you have one near you, good luck
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions