Expired

Where can I buy plain white digital bathroom scales?

Found 28th Sep 2017
I don't want the body fat thing on them, Just for weight only, white and preferably not glass. I've tried Argos and Asda but I'm not sure where else might have them.

Thanks for any advice.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly6 m ago

https://www.johnlewis.com/salter-slimline-digital-bathroom-scale/p1997463

Thanks but I don't want to spend that much and I don't live near a John Lewis. Thanks though.
ColourMatch Electronic Scales - Super White

by ColourMatch by Argos

606/3890, £12.99 or they have the 2 for £15.00 offer if you need anything else worth a look
squiff13 m ago

Thanks but I don't want to spend that much and I don't live near a John …Thanks but I don't want to spend that much and I don't live near a John Lewis. Thanks though.

Hey Ah right.. How much did u want to spend Argos have this one online for £17.99

argos.co.uk/pro…635
  • Plastic platform.
  • Size H28, W28, D2.29cm.
  • Batteries required: 1 x button cell batteries (included).
  • Capacity 150kg (23st 9lb).
  • Suitable for hard surfaces.
  • Suitable for carpeted surfaces.
  • Weight 0.73kg.
  • Manufacturer's 15 year guarantee.
  • EAN: 501077714168
verityjoanne3 m ago

ColourMatch Electronic Scales - Super Whiteby ColourMatch by …ColourMatch Electronic Scales - Super Whiteby ColourMatch by Argos606/3890, £12.99 or they have the 2 for £15.00 offer if you need anything else worth a look

Saw this too good deal!
Original Poster
verityjoanne14 m ago

ColourMatch Electronic Scales - Super Whiteby ColourMatch by …ColourMatch Electronic Scales - Super Whiteby ColourMatch by Argos606/3890, £12.99 or they have the 2 for £15.00 offer if you need anything else worth a look

Thank you. I had seen those and 2 for £15 is a bargain but I was trying to avoid glass. I want to spend upto £20 ideally. There's no need to spend any more than that unless you want all-singing all-dancing scales that do everything!
Original Poster
Tiddly_fiddly13 m ago

Hey Ah right.. How much did u want to spend Argos have this one online …Hey Ah right.. How much did u want to spend Argos have this one online for £17.99http://www.argos.co.uk/product/5432635Plastic platform.Size H28, W28, D2.29cm.Batteries required: 1 x button cell batteries (included).Capacity 150kg (23st 9lb).Suitable for hard surfaces.Suitable for carpeted surfaces.Weight 0.73kg.Manufacturer's 15 year guarantee.EAN: 501077714168

Thanks Tiddly. I saw those too but think they're overpriced for what they are. I might have to go for those, though. Thank you.
squiff4 m ago

Thanks Tiddly. I saw those too but think they're overpriced for what they …Thanks Tiddly. I saw those too but think they're overpriced for what they are. I might have to go for those, though. Thank you.

Hard to find some that are decent price that are not made from glass. Always seem more expensive!
squiff17 m ago

Thank you. I had seen those and 2 for £15 is a bargain but I was trying to …Thank you. I had seen those and 2 for £15 is a bargain but I was trying to avoid glass. I want to spend upto £20 ideally. There's no need to spend any more than that unless you want all-singing all-dancing scales that do everything!

Have a look on amazon, eBay, debenhams,
verityjoanne48 m ago

Are you implying op might need one for each foot.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 28th Sep 2017
amazon.co.uk/Beu…79W

metal with glass display?

edit
actually maybe plastic not metal? saw it on tesco first and their details said metal but looks wrong
Edited by: "athunder" 28th Sep 2017
Original Poster
I went for the Argos ones at £17.99. They'll be half price a week from now, you can guarantee it! As for being too fat for glass, which is what you insinuated, I'm 5ft 9 and 10 stone-something so I don't think that's a problem. I don't want glass as I have a medical condition which makes me easily drop things and I don't want broken glass, especially in the bathroom where people have bare feet!

Thanks eveyone for the info, links and ideas.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions