Expired

Where can i buy Quarterbacks crisps?

Found 14th Mar 2013
Used to eat them at 10p a bag.
Ebay and Amazon has them at around 36p per bag, but that with 6-7 quid shipping, so does anyone know of shops that still stock them please?

Also for that matter Branigans Beef and Mustard, can't find them either as yet!
Community Updates
Ask
18 Comments
£6.36 is a reasonable price.

£7.36 is unreasonable.
have seen them in home bargains
I love both of those crisps. Mmmmm!
purple22

have seen them in home bargains

Thanks, unfortunately i think the closest one to me is an hour by train!
transit

£6.36 is a reasonable price.£7.36 is unreasonable.

What about 6.79?
How long ago did you eat them at 10p per packet?
I work in CostCutters and pretty sure we still stock them, obviously depends if you have a branch near to you.
mceverready

How long ago did you eat them at 10p per packet?

Yes ok, it was many years ago!

Edited by: "borgax" 19th Mar 2013
jedicho

I work in CostCutters and pretty sure we still stock them, obviously … I work in CostCutters and pretty sure we still stock them, obviously depends if you have a branch near to you.

Thanks, there's one 20 mins drive away, not sure i can justify going just for those though.................
Have you looked on goldenwonder website. You can order them direct, cheeseburger flavour. 20p a packet
Toptrumpet

Have you looked on goldenwonder website. You can order them direct, … Have you looked on goldenwonder website. You can order them direct, cheeseburger flavour. 20p a packet

Thanks i did try, but for some reason they don't sell the 20p snacks online.
On the goldenwonder website under faqs you can contact their customer service team by email or phone. Have you thought about contacting them direct to find your local stockist?
Yes, it'll be the next step after visiting Costcutters, hopefully they'll stock them.
Thanks
My daughter's just reminded me that last year on holiday i treated her to a bag of quarterbacks at the local spar shop in bournemouth - i know, last of the big spenders, have you a local spar near you?
I'm pretty sure that spar, londis and costcutters are all franchises and will therefore stock different things. If you're going on a hunt can i suggest you ring them first to see if they stock them.
HOME BARGAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
shortchanged

HOME BARGAINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't have one near meeeeeeeeeeeee

But thanks.
Edited by: "borgax" 7th Apr 2013
Do they still sell them Home Bargains - didn't see them last time i went.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants