Groups

Where can I buy redskin peanuts?

I'm going to visit my parents next week and will be staying for Father's Day. Apparently the only thing my dad wants is redskin peanuts - NOT monkey nuts. I can't find any unfortunately. Do you know where I might be able to buy them please?

12 Comments

BOGOF here?

Original Poster

chuckiedoll

BOGOF here?

You beauty, that's perfect! Thank you so much

My local home bargains do them but you can also get them from Tesco or Holland and Barrett

squiff

You beauty, that's perfect! Thank you so much

You're more than welcome!
    Hope he enjoys!

Original Poster

karene28

My local home bargains do them but you can also get them from Tesco or … My local home bargains do them but you can also get them from Tesco or Holland and Barrett

Thanks very much Karene!

Op what is the difference between the 2 , out of interest, presume quality?

Amazing you can't find any. Have you never done a search on search engine by typing "redskin peanuts"

Tesco do them. Very nice they are as well.

Original Poster

Thanks for all your replies. I've just bought some from Holland & Barrett. I had done a search for them, thanks for asking, but couldn't find any in my local area. I don't have enough time to order online and wait for the delivery as I go away in a few days.

Original Poster

snoopy18

Op what is the difference between the 2 , out of interest, presume … Op what is the difference between the 2 , out of interest, presume quality?

I have no idea, Snoopy. I'm not a fan of peanuts but I'll ask my dad

I think you'll find that monkey nuts are peanuts in thier original naturaskins
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"35
      2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
      3. I want some backless loafers for men11
      4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions