Where can I buy replacement glass for door?

Found 13th Jul
Hi the glass on the door is cracked and I would like to replace that the size is 66x97cm. Anyone know where I can buy it from thanks
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they sell glass cut to size.
8 Comments
Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they sell glass cut to size.
deleted396333
tje197817 m ago

Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they …Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they sell glass cut to size.

Mind blown.
You can order glass on the Internet
Is it a single pane or a double glazing unit?
tje19784 h, 38 m ago

Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they …Put Glazier shop into google find local shops ring and ask them if they sell glass cut to size.

Thanks
cmdr_elito2 h, 43 m ago

You can order glass on the Internet

I looked I did find a few but was hoping one of the big names did it like b&q, couldn’t find it on their site though
EndlessWaves12 m ago

Is it a single pane or a double glazing unit?

Hi It’s just the glass alone that I need, nothing else attached to it. Thanks
MR11233 h, 50 m ago

I looked I did find a few but was hoping one of the big names did it like …I looked I did find a few but was hoping one of the big names did it like b&q, couldn’t find it on their site though

B&Q will sell only premade doors. You will have local glaziers that could get you glass and deliver it, try yellow pages or a bit of googling.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants