Expired

Where can I buy replica addidas joggers and hoody’s? Thanks

Found 4th Dec 2017
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
Counterfeit, not replica.
15 Comments
Do you mean adidas rip off, adidas 4 stripe, adidas wish they were, i wouldnt bother
Haha fair enough
Maybe addidas is already a rip off of adidas, you could always try markets or ebay
Edited by: "ding" 4th Dec 2017
You tend to find real cheap Adidas stuff on shpock and Facebook market place.

Seen a couple of sellers selling them wrapped with tags by the bulk load. No idea if real or not. But they were fairly cheap.
I thought adidas is already a cheap brand? Didnt think they were expensive enough to immitate?
Counterfeit, not replica.
Steve from down the carboot has them on Sundays
You could always buy a trackie from primark and with a black marker draw three stripes down the leg and arms, no one would know the difference.
mutley145 m ago

I thought adidas is already a cheap brand? Didnt think they were …I thought adidas is already a cheap brand? Didnt think they were expensive enough to immitate?

I read somewhere that Adidas are the world's second largest sports manufacturer behind Nike. And if you buy from their website or store, you I'll soon realise they're far from cheap.

But if you're looking for cheap adidas stuff, try sports direct.
I was in Abu Dhabi airport and saw a bloke wearing a pair of Adi-Bok trainers
No adidas outlet near you? They sometimes have great offers.

Also, no capital A in adidas.
Same as above. Ironically it's opposite HMP Manchester, Some of the inmates are probably in there for selling literally on its doorstep.
uk3g2 h, 57 m ago

I read somewhere that Adidas are the world's second largest sports …I read somewhere that Adidas are the world's second largest sports manufacturer behind Nike. And if you buy from their website or store, you I'll soon realise they're far from cheap.But if you're looking for cheap adidas stuff, try sports direct.

my brother likes the brand so i take him to sports direct to buy the clothes there and they are quite cheap. they are not fakes though?
mutley14th Dec

my brother likes the brand so i take him to sports direct to buy the …my brother likes the brand so i take him to sports direct to buy the clothes there and they are quite cheap. they are not fakes though?

Sports Direct are wholesalers for Adidas buying in bulk. Although, I still wouldn't buy from them.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants