Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can i buy short leggings?

Ladies ones but i want them to come just below the knee or just above, just to wear under a short skirt
    Can't find them anywhere

12 Comments

If you are very petite you could try children's or cycle shorts?

Original Poster

great bella thankyou those ones from next are fine x

caggarooney;5173390

great bella thankyou those ones from next are fine x

you are welcome. I just searched cropped leggings through google. loads of results came up :-D

I got a set from Asda too

Original Poster

ok thanks for that both

peacocks are good £5 they had grey,white and black

The next ones are SOOOOO comfy, I had a couple of pairs last year and can't wait for warm enough weather to wear them again this year. Also, stick to below the knee as if you wear ones above the knee you'll look like you're going on a very long bike ride!!

I'm a size 10, so not really skinny and my tummy ain't tiny... I've had 3 kids!, but no matter what brand of leggings I buy they're always huge around my tummy and fall down... I end up having to stitch them on both sides to make the waist smaller.

Any ideas?

peacocks do short leg ones...2 for £5.black and they do grey ones too.

Ju67;5175564

I'm a size 10, so not really skinny and my tummy ain't tiny... I've had 3 … I'm a size 10, so not really skinny and my tummy ain't tiny... I've had 3 kids!, but no matter what brand of leggings I buy they're always huge around my tummy and fall down... I end up having to stitch them on both sides to make the waist smaller.Any ideas?

Have you tried the next ones? They are really good quality and fit really well. I've had 2 kids and am also a size 10 although I think the leggings I've got are a size 8 so perhaps this is the way to go, they're not the slightest bit tight but fit lovely and, like I said above, are SO comfy you can hardly tell you're wearing them.

I've bought cheaper leggings in the past (not that Next are expensive, around £8 for the below knee ones I think) and they've been hopeless as there doesn't seem to be enough material from the gusset to the waist and once you've bent down a few times they feel as though they're round your knees!!

Banned

Ju67;5175564

I'm a size 10, so not really skinny and my tummy ain't tiny... I've had 3 … I'm a size 10, so not really skinny and my tummy ain't tiny... I've had 3 kids!, but no matter what brand of leggings I buy they're always huge around my tummy and fall down... I end up having to stitch them on both sides to make the waist smaller.Any ideas?

buy a different size?

glad we sorted that one..........
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread422914433
      2. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1431
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17816341
      4. Toys R Us Warning....2125

See more discussions