Where can I buy Sky Sports day passes ?

Found 30th Sep 2017
Can anyone recommend a reputable place to buy them. Have seen some on Ebay but don't know which companies are ok. Many thanks.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
17 Comments
I was wondering this as well
surely if you pay by paypal you are covered ?

selling is another matter thinking of buying a Xbox with a download code
Original Poster
Wongy1106 m ago

I was wondering this as wellsurely if you pay by paypal you are covered …I was wondering this as wellsurely if you pay by paypal you are covered ?selling is another matter thinking of buying a Xbox with a download code

I don't think I have paypal wongy.
nandito5 m ago

I don't think I have paypal wongy.

Really ? !
You are pretty much covered whatever you buy
only the postage isn't and doesn't apply with this
Original Poster
Wongy1106 m ago

Really ? !You are pretty much covered whatever you buy only the postage …Really ? !You are pretty much covered whatever you buy only the postage isn't and doesn't apply with this

Will have to check, thanks.
I have been known to get things wrong
but make a Paypal account for starters certainly nandy ❤
I think you need ‘ now tv ‘ and you can order directly from sky...

nowtv.com/pro…ain
Original Poster
Wongy1103 m ago

I have been known to get things wrongbut make a Paypal account for …I have been known to get things wrongbut make a Paypal account for starters certainly nandy ❤

Wongy1103 m ago

I have been known to get things wrongbut make a Paypal account for …I have been known to get things wrongbut make a Paypal account for starters certainly nandy ❤

Thanks wongy
Original Poster
pennyfarthing882 m ago

I think you need ‘ now tv ‘ and you can order directly from sky …I think you need ‘ now tv ‘ and you can order directly from sky...http://www.nowtv.com/promo/sky-sports?DCMP=ilc_2017_SkySports_dualpage_main

Thanks pennyf, was hoping to find them a bit cheaper.
No worries sorry I can’t help you Nandito’ you could try streaming it for free ( not that I condone that sort of thing ) but it’s widely available so just an option to consider
Original Poster
pennyfarthing884 m ago

No worries sorry I can’t help you Nandito’ you could try streaming it for f …No worries sorry I can’t help you Nandito’ you could try streaming it for free ( not that I condone that sort of thing ) but it’s widely available so just an option to consider

Thanks pennyf
Get PayPal,buy from a seller with excellent feedback
Original Poster
tomdavidrichards1 m ago

Get PayPal,buy from a seller with excellent feedback

Thanks tom
If you buy a code from eBay you will not be covered by them if there is a problem with it as it isn't a physical item. Most sellers email the code to
Sorry. Most sellers email the code to you. I had problems with 2 codes from the same seller and eBay didn't want to know. PayPal did refund me in the end but it took alot of aggravation.
Original Poster
nannafish12 m ago

Sorry. Most sellers email the code to you. I had problems with 2 codes …Sorry. Most sellers email the code to you. I had problems with 2 codes from the same seller and eBay didn't want to know. PayPal did refund me in the end but it took alot of aggravation.

Thanks nannafish
nannafish1 h, 11 m ago

If you buy a code from eBay you will not be covered by them if there is a …If you buy a code from eBay you will not be covered by them if there is a problem with it as it isn't a physical item. Most sellers email the code to

They changed their stance on that ages ago, you are now covered

paypal.com/uk/…ate
Original Poster
benjammin31617 m ago

They changed their stance on that ages ago, you are now …They changed their stance on that ages ago, you are now coveredhttps://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/merchant-intangibles-update

Thanks benjammin
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants