Groups

Where can i buy some cellophane sheets or roll with dog Bone prints on please?

Hi all, just making some dog biscuits for family members pooches for Christmas, does anybody know where I can buy some of the clear cellophane sheets with bone prints on them? Or a roll of it?

Many thanks in advance!

6 Comments

50 cello paw print bags for £4.95 delivered on Amazon.

Edited by: "chuckiedoll" 12th Dec 2016

Hi bootcutboy would you please pass on your recipe as never thought about hone made ones

There's loads of paw print cellophane bags on e-bay, but if you switch tack to tissue paper this is a great site here - I didn't link to a specific one but some cute designs at £1.45 Use Code: ZPICKEXPRESS for 15% off. If you have printable label paper PinInterest has links to clip art - you could use clear cellophane and stick some on. There are labels for home made dog biscuits too here. I used to make home made dog treats - cut liver into small cubes add garlic and dry bake slowly until dry and hard. Bit smelly but dogs love them. Good luck and hope you find what you're looking for or if not that something here gives you inspiration

This is a great site for making home made dog treats here. Info on what is toxic to dogs and should be avoided etc.

Original Poster

Hi all, thanks for all the great replies, lindabuchan I will message you with my recipe when I dig it out,it is really simple to do and the dogs go crazy for them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1415
      2. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!78
      3. Battery drain on iOS 111315
      4. Marvel characters11

See more discussions