Where can I buy some Christmas wrapping paper?

Found 2nd Aug
So thanks to HUKD I've nearly finished my Christmas shopping but I've ran out of paper to wrap the kids stuff with.

I can only find paper on Ebay who are charging through the nose and Studio who I won't shop with.

Does anyone know where I might find some? (waiting until Christmas isn't an option either)
Community Updates
Ask
19 Comments
Maybe wait till closer to the Time? I mean as soon as Halloween is done all the Xmas stuff comes out.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 2nd Aug
Why not buy plain red, silver or gold paper.
Snakeyes6462 m ago

Maybe wait till closer to the Time? I mean as soon as Halloween is done …Maybe wait till closer to the Time? I mean as soon as Halloween is done all the Xmas stuff comes out.

I wish I could but if I don't get bought and wrapped by the end of Oct it doesn't get done. My work is very seasonal so from the end of Oct I work 12 hours a day, EVERY day (Its just wonderful ).
Are you in manchester? Ive got about 200 rolls 🙈
Amazon/eBay.
Why do you need Christmas paper ? If you just really try to be good from now till Christmas Eve and when you go to bed go straight to sleep 💤 then on Christmas morning Santa would have visited you and left all your presents already wrapped up .........Just believe ........
dltaeg40 m ago

I wish I could but if I don't get bought and wrapped by the end of Oct it …I wish I could but if I don't get bought and wrapped by the end of Oct it doesn't get done. My work is very seasonal so from the end of Oct I work 12 hours a day, EVERY day (Its just wonderful ).

12 hours a day isn’t that much. Take it from someone who used to work in the restaurant trade working 70+ hours a week every week of the year and still having time to get other things done like wrap Christmas presents. At one point I was working a separate part time labouring job on my two mornings off a week.
There is a Christmas shop open all year round in Lechlade. I'm sure they will have some, just pop post tomorrow.
No disrespect to anyone but there are still some asian card shops or hardware shops that will have tons of the stuff still on sale or in the storeroom. I know as I have a couple 10mins away from me!
34583055-wP1v9.jpg
Edited by: "jaketheplumber" 3rd Aug
farmlama6 h, 3 m ago

12 hours a day isn’t that much. Take it from someone who used to work in t …12 hours a day isn’t that much. Take it from someone who used to work in the restaurant trade working 70+ hours a week every week of the year and still having time to get other things done like wrap Christmas presents. At one point I was working a separate part time labouring job on my two mornings off a week.

Medal. Get yourself one.
farmlama10 h, 24 m ago

12 hours a day isn’t that much. Take it from someone who used to work in t …12 hours a day isn’t that much. Take it from someone who used to work in the restaurant trade working 70+ hours a week every week of the year and still having time to get other things done like wrap Christmas presents. At one point I was working a separate part time labouring job on my two mornings off a week.

Ok ok, I asked where could I buy some wrapping paper not a competition of who works the most hours and can still get jobs done!

Thanks to everyone else too, might just have to bite the bullet and get some of Ebay
Edited by: "dltaeg" 3rd Aug
dltaeg11 h, 18 m ago

I wish I could but if I don't get bought and wrapped by the end of Oct it …I wish I could but if I don't get bought and wrapped by the end of Oct it doesn't get done. My work is very seasonal so from the end of Oct I work 12 hours a day, EVERY day (Its just wonderful ).

Are you santa?
Just a suggestion but if you know in advance you need wrapping this time of year maybe after Christmas in the sales stock up when the stores almost give it away its so cheap. Apologies if your not able to store it which is why you don't already do this.
dltaeg12 h, 2 m ago

Ok ok, I asked where could I buy some wrapping paper not a competition of …Ok ok, I asked where could I buy some wrapping paper not a competition of who works the most hours and can still get jobs done!Thanks to everyone else too, might just have to bite the bullet and get some of Ebay

My local Next Outlet store actually had some today. Literally tripped over them!

Not long to go anyhow until it will start hitting the stores, know we are starting to ship the sweetie tubs next week to stores. Before everyone complains someone must keep buying them at this time of the year otherwise we would not have the voice of stores asking each year for them earlier and earlier. As usual also the sizes have shrunk along with the range of sweets inside.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 3rd Aug
smargetts1 h, 49 m ago

Just a suggestion but if you know in advance you need wrapping this time …Just a suggestion but if you know in advance you need wrapping this time of year maybe after Christmas in the sales stock up when the stores almost give it away its so cheap. Apologies if your not able to store it which is why you don't already do this.

I usually do do this but have ran out of red paper mostly. I know that sounds crazy but what I "Santa" do is wrap each childs presents in a different colour, so my eldest son has blue paper, my middle son has red paper and my daughter has pink paper. Sounds a little crazy but saves on tags and we always know whos is whos

Will be making sure I stock up on blue, pink AND red this time haha.
ellenw6 h, 27 m ago

Boots https://www.boots.com/search/Christmas+wrap

Thank you so so much. This is perfect, red kids paper and not with the silly eBay price tag
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions