Where can I buy some interior drawers for a 600mm kitchen unit?

Found 3rd Mar 2014
Hi there, I'm looking for some drawers that I can put inside an existing 600mm kitchen unit. The unit already has a door front on it and I'm happy with this as I dont want to change my kitchen. What I'm looking for are some drawers that can go behind the door. E.g. I open the door then pull out the drawer that I want.

Does anyone know where I can find these? Most drawers I find are to make up a drawer unit e.g. the drawer isn't behind the door.
Community Updates
Howdens for sure.. But go through a local builder as they pay next to nothing compared to joe public (that's IF they agree to deal with you)
there two ways of doing this. either buy an internal drawer unit of ebay, wickes, howdens maybe ikea (not sure on ikea sizes as they not uk standards). here is an ebay link ebay.co.uk/itm…f29

or just purchase a normal drawer set. mount the internal side brackets further back into the unit so the drawer will go further in and fit a blank face on the front of the drawer so it will sit back further and u can close the door front. also the blum box drawers can be found in different depths if the drawer hits the back board.
Post a comment

    Top Discussions

    Top Merchants