Groups

Where can i buy Sony memory Duo

Anyone know where i can purchase a legit sony memory stick duo for my psp from?

I just bought a 16gb from ebay and turns out it's fake as i have to format the card each time i add a new game otherwise it's not recognised.

Thanks

15 Comments

Play or Amazon.

Original Poster

I heard the amazon's are also fakes?

This is a "Deal Request".

Well if you don't mind a lexar then

hotukdeals.com/ite…et/

Good price. Bought from them before and card was genuine.

Original Poster

DD98;3223318

Well if you don't mind a lexar … Well if you don't mind a lexar thenhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/256142/8gb-genuine-pro-duo-for-sony-psp-et/Good price. Bought from them before and card was genuine.

Thanks for this link :thumbsup: when you enter the memory card info via the psp does it say magic gate supported or unknown?

apples33;3223362

Thanks for this link :thumbsup: when you enter the memory card info via … Thanks for this link :thumbsup: when you enter the memory card info via the psp does it say magic gate supported or unknown?

where do I look for this/ how do I find this out? btw I don't have this one but have a 4gb sony card bought from mymemory.

Original Poster

oh right, when you first turn the psp on, and press the triangle, then info it should say there whether magic gate is supported

User capacity - 3904mb
    Free space - 733mb
    Magicgate - Supported

So yes it is supported - does this confirm that it is a real card and not a fake?

it is real

Original Poster

DD98;3223481

User capacity - 3904mbFree space - 733mbMagicgate - Supported So yes it … User capacity - 3904mbFree space - 733mbMagicgate - Supported So yes it is supported - does this confirm that it is a real card and not a fake?

Yep sure does :thumbsup:

apples33;3223500

Yep sure does :thumbsup:

cool !! :-D

I bought a 8gb from Play. You may find one cheaper, but at least I was sure it would be genuine.

Beware Amazon market place sellers.

I got 2 of the lexar ones the other day, I'm happy with them, came inside a couple of working days too.

Original Poster

Just ordered 2 of the lexar ones, here's hoping they are ok.

Been onto the seller on ebay i bought the 16gb from see if i can get a refund, here's hoping that too :whistling:

apples33;3223868

Just ordered 2 of the lexar ones, here's hoping they are ok.Been onto the … Just ordered 2 of the lexar ones, here's hoping they are ok.Been onto the seller on ebay i bought the 16gb from see if i can get a refund, here's hoping that too :whistling:

If they are knowingly selling fakes they tend to refund quickly in the hope you wont neg feedback them:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1637
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread417214143
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764594
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3501268

See more discussions