Expired

where can i buy taytos

Found 9th Jun 2014
the gorgeous crisps from n/ireland my friend is a ulsterman who brought me some back they the best crisps ever

does anyone know any shops in england which stock them ?

cheers
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
You can get them in the world food section at Asda
They have an online shop

tayto online
Original Poster
plushroom1

just checked in the leeds one in pudsey none to be found gutted
Tell them off andyleeds20 - they wouldn't dare omit them from the world foods sections round here (herts). I buy taytos whenever I'm there. Have you tried tesco as they seem to have been branching out on their world food sections lately?
You can buy them on eBay but at 3 quid plus 3 quid delivery I think it's a bit pricey
Im sure Ive seen these in Home Bargains.
Home Bargains periodically sell them at a great price of 20p but not at the moment.
Original Poster
cheers guys

they are so tasty
Home bargains have tayto crisps.
Tesco Extra near me as an Irish foods section, sure I've seen them but nearly everything in the section fairly pricey. Home Bargains have them also.
Best crisps ever? I think it must be personal taste - I thought they were just ok.

NZ crisps are the best :-) especially the Chicken flavour from Bluebird, nothing like the horrible roast chicken flavour you get here.
You can buy them from the Aussie shop in Covent garden in London or in the NZ shop in Piccadilly behind NZ house.
as others have said...Home Bargains..about 10p a pack
I'm going to try these crisps, a lot of people say they are really good
andyleeds20

just checked in the leeds one in pudsey none to be found gutted

If you're stuck I'll bring you 6 large packs the next time I come to watch the mighty Leeds
Morrison's have them in the Irish section.
If you do consider buying from ebay make sure they are the ones from Tandragee N.Ireland.

Some of the ones on there are from the south and are not nearly as tasty.
They have a factory in Corby where they also make Real and Golden Wonder crisps
Tesco and Morrison's have them in world food near me
Just in case my post got missed, Tayto has its on online shop which you can buy them for. A box of full size bags (48 x 37.5g) costs £12.30 plus p&p think it is a £5. so works out at 36p a packet
I thought the world foods section in supermarket is region specific. there's certainly a lot of variation in london as certain ethnic groups create demand in certain areas only.

haven't tried these before but will keep my eyes peeled for them.
No way! Tayto are not a patch in hunky dorys! My mrs is from NI and we're going over there in a couple of weeks, I always bring back suitcase full of hunky dorys and club orange. Did anyone try the tayto chocolate they released? That was nice
woster

No way! Tayto are not a patch in hunky dorys! My mrs is from NI and … No way! Tayto are not a patch in hunky dorys! My mrs is from NI and we're going over there in a couple of weeks, I always bring back suitcase full of hunky dorys and club orange. Did anyone try the tayto chocolate they released? That was nice

I definitely agree with you on this!
woster

No way! Tayto are not a patch in hunky dorys! My mrs is from NI and … No way! Tayto are not a patch in hunky dorys! My mrs is from NI and we're going over there in a couple of weeks, I always bring back suitcase full of hunky dorys and club orange. Did anyone try the tayto chocolate they released? That was nice

they sell club orange in at least 3 tesco & morrisons around here too

along with cidona and cadburys golden crisp & barrys tea !

Edited by: "mrwhitelabel" 10th Jun 2014
Home Bargains
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants