Where Can I Buy The Cheapest Anti-Glare Radiation Filter From?

Found 4th Jan 2009
Recently Ive been suffering from alot of have headaches, they tend to occur short time after I'm online. I have tried adjusted the brightness, contrast , and do try to take regular breaks.

But these headaches just persist even when I'm online only few minutes.

Are these Anti-Glare Filters any good and where can I buy them cheaply?

Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Radiator
7 Comments

I have used them several years ago on older monitors, but I found the cheap ones were not very good.

How old is your monitor?

Amazon have one for a 17 inch screen for £3-11

Original Poster

I've had it for 2 years now, it's an LG 19" LCD monitor.

I'll check out Amazon.

Thanks

As the monitor is only 2 years old it should be a low radiation type.

It might sound daft, before you order a filter try wearing a pair of sun glasses (not very darks ones though) to see if that helps.

Original Poster

As soon as i look away from the screen the headache gradually eases, as my eyes refocus but then as soon as I set my eyes on the the PC there it is again.

I guess the best thing to do would be to NOT GO online but I'm an internet addict - Can't help it.

A Very Painful Addiction

Original Poster

Don't have sunglasses will need to buy - then try it.

snv2211;3950160

As soon as i look away from the screen the headache gradually eases, as … As soon as i look away from the screen the headache gradually eases, as my eyes refocus but then as soon as I set my eyes on the the PC there it is again. I guess the best thing to do would be to GO online but I an internet addict - Can't help it.A Very Painful Addiction

A visit to the opticians might be in order to check there's nothing else wrong with your eyes.

Original Poster

Been to the optician - and NO there is nothing else wrong with my eyes

.....it's my head that hurts,
Post a comment
@
    Text