Expired

Where can I buy Twinkies in England?

Found 22nd Jul 2012
I've never tried a Twinkie before, but after watching the movies Zombieland and Die Hard I feel inspired to try one
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  2. England
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. England
10 Comments
They sell these (although vastly overpriced) in most of these US style sweet shops that seem to pop up in most shopping centres around the UK, before suddenly disappearing due to lack of sales due to the grossly inflated prices (how can these places charge almost £2 for Reeces Cups when you can get them for about 70p in Sainbury's). Not any good to you down in England, but I clocked the normal and limited edition chocolate ones in one of these shops in Dunfermline last week.
they do look revolting, bit i must agree OP, i do feel compelled to be able to say I have tried one
It's just sponge cake with a creamy icing filling. Something like a fairy cake filled with sugary cream,
You can get them on Ebay.
Asda were selling them
In the worlds food section about a month ago. Sinfin derby. Didn't see how much as I have had them before on USA trip. Taste ok but prob overhyped by Movies
You can get them in those old English sweatshops that are opening everywhere £1.99 each
emmsy79

You can get them in those old English sweatshops that are opening … You can get them in those old English sweatshops that are opening everywhere £1.99 each

" old English sweatshop "

that would be a house of ill repute in a bygone era

or a current one wherever they may be
There's two chains that sell American candy and twinkles that I know of.
Kingdom of Sweets and Cybercandy

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions