Where can I buy Ugg slippers with a discount?

6 replies
Found 23rd Sep 2016
Hi all. Really want to treat myself to some Ugg slippers coz they look like they'd last me years. Trouble is, the price tag! £75!! Anyone know where I can buy them from that offers a discount code ( I know places like Selfridges do a 20% off near Christmas but doesn't look like on at the mo) thanks for advice.

6 Comments

If you go through quidco it's 8% cash back at zalando and further 20% off orders over £50 for new customers

Original Poster

Ah that's fab thanks very much

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

If you go through quidco it's 8% cash back at zalando and further 20% off … If you go through quidco it's 8% cash back at zalando and further 20% off orders over £50 for new customers

How do you get the 20% off do you know by any chance?

Have a look at Cloggs, good quidco at the moment too.

Go in

traythegreat

How do you get the 20% off do you know by any chance?

Go in through quidco and the voucher is on there . NEWGET22NN .I got a pair last year and they are lovely . My cat took to weeing in my shoes the little darling and my previous slippers stank to high heaven . I'm lucky because I have size three feet and can often get some good bargains . I got mine in schuh sale for £45

Original Poster

psychobitchfromhell

Go in Go in through quidco and the voucher is on there . NEWGET22NN .I … Go in Go in through quidco and the voucher is on there . NEWGET22NN .I got a pair last year and they are lovely . My cat took to weeing in my shoes the little darling and my previous slippers stank to high heaven . I'm lucky because I have size three feet and can often get some good bargains . I got mine in schuh sale for £45

Ha ha... Dog did it to mine once!! And thanks for the code, much appreciated, worked a treat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769603
    2. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…54117
    3. Stock informer21
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247666

See more discussions