Where can i donate some of my older games?

16 replies
Found 2nd Oct 2016
Where can I donate all my old games, as opposed to throwing them in the bin.

16 Comments

Charity shop

What are the games?

Which games do you have? I could possibly take some off your hands

Original Poster

ps2 games lol.

As above why dont you list them here and just ask for cost of postage? Im sure there will be some who will be interested?

I will buy any GameCube games from you mate.

hvc123xo

Charity shop

+1

Your local charity shop would take them, I'm sure, but equally I'm sure that you'd find takers for a bundle of games posted here or similar.

If you want t do something for charity id sell them and donate the money. Ul get more for them than charity shop will

Charity shop is your best bet. Or, lob them on eBay if they are in good condition (not scratched, boxed e.t.c) and give the money to charity. All you'll get on here are vultures.

Most ps2 games aren't worth too much, so they may do better in a charity shop. Gamecube games hold their value rather well, so it's worth selling them on yourself.

mod

stevemc2019 I can only guess you took a wrong turn somewhere and mistook thecoolguy's 'Ask' thread for your own 'FS' thread. I've deleted all your comments and if you are looking to sell you need to start your own thread in FS.

Original Poster

Illusionary

Your local charity shop would take them, I'm sure, but equally I'm sure … Your local charity shop would take them, I'm sure, but equally I'm sure that you'd find takers for a bundle of games posted here or similar.

bagelsaurus

Charity shop is your best bet. Or, lob them on eBay if they are in good … Charity shop is your best bet. Or, lob them on eBay if they are in good condition (not scratched, boxed e.t.c) and give the money to charity. All you'll get on here are vultures. Most ps2 games aren't worth too much, so they may do better in a charity shop. Gamecube games hold their value rather well, so it's worth selling them on yourself.

Thanks I'll drop it off to my local charity shop

Illusionary

Your local charity shop would take them, I'm sure, but equally I'm sure … Your local charity shop would take them, I'm sure, but equally I'm sure that you'd find takers for a bundle of games posted here or similar.

bagelsaurus

Charity shop is your best bet. Or, lob them on eBay if they are in good … Charity shop is your best bet. Or, lob them on eBay if they are in good condition (not scratched, boxed e.t.c) and give the money to charity. All you'll get on here are vultures. Most ps2 games aren't worth too much, so they may do better in a charity shop. Gamecube games hold their value rather well, so it's worth selling them on yourself.

How many you got. If its a big bundle sell them for a few quid and drop the money off. Itll b far easier for you to sell them on gumtree than for the shop to sell. We he 3 local charity shops and same games sit there for months lol

i buy ps2 and wii games from charity shops then take them to trade in at cex for credit. always make a profit my best one recently was a copy of wii party bought for 99p and traded for a £6 voucher.

Depending if its rare up them up on.ebay.

One other thought, though whether it's worthwhile depends on their valuation, is that CeX offer to make their payment for any games traded in with them out to a selected charity, if requested. They'll bump up their payout by 10% if you donate all of their payment.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57563
    2. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45

See more discussions