Expired

Where can I find a dining table similar to this Next Hartford Painted one....

Found 26th Nov 2013
Here is a link to a NEXT hartford painted dining table. We ordered it, only for next to say "yeah... we're not getting that in after all". Not sure what happened. Might have dodged a bullet anyway since the reviews of next stuff aren't great.

next.co.uk/hom…/15

However, we love the table and can't find anything remotely similar based on:

* Colour / painted aspect / wood top
* rustic farmhouse style legs

Any suggestions?

next.co.uk/hom…/15

15 Comments

Original Poster

Edited by: "HistoricDealer" 26th Nov 2013

Have a look on Facebook for a local furniture restorer. My local shop has a carpenter he uses that can make tables ready to be painted.

Original Poster

sylviasmith944

Have a look on Facebook for a local furniture restorer. My local shop has … Have a look on Facebook for a local furniture restorer. My local shop has a carpenter he uses that can make tables ready to be painted.

We do look (though not on facebook yet so thanks) locally, but probably would rather go via a chain (i know, boring).

As an extra question, anyone know who makes next furniture such as this (the manufacturer)

Original Poster

Nice.... Looks very similar bar the paintedness....

I would also like to know the manufacturer who makes Next furniture. The reason is I bought the Hartford dark range, all except the tall shelves, now I want this item and Next have discontinued the dark colour. Alternatively I would buy one second hand if anyone has one for sale?

Historic. . . .Cargo homeshop do something similar, the Portland range

Original Poster

Hey FTO... Cheers looking now. Shame it's not crossed underneath

Home Bargains do some of the Hartford range and much cheaper than Next.

Original Poster

I don't think that's the same Hartford - different style for the living room furniture I've seen? Unless they've altered it and the HB stuff is last years stock... ?

yes thats a different Hartford, thats oak and the Next range is pine. Worth a look though, thanks Derek

Why not buy the ebay table and get someone to paint it for you. Again on fb lots of people offer this service.

Original Poster

sylviasmith944

Why not buy the ebay table and get someone to paint it for you. Again on … Why not buy the ebay table and get someone to paint it for you. Again on fb lots of people offer this service.

That's the leading option at the mo!

i also had this problem, so gutted, they have brought out a new hartford one now but it is not crossed at the bottom :-( though i am looking for an 8 seater and this one only seats 6 i guess. Its so perfect though

Anyone know what colour is used in the hartford range from next? I want to paint a shelf the same colour.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants