Expired

Where can I find a DSi accessory pack cheap?

Banned 4 replies
Found 30th Apr 2009
My Dsi has arrived from littlewoods- voucher worked, delivery in 4 working days, no complaints.

Only jibe is that the black dsi is a Matt finish and just like squeaky polystyrene etc, the sound and feel of it goes right through me. Plus I want to keep it in excellent condition from day one.

Anyone have good deals on DSI cases, hard or silicon. Maybe a bag too for it?
Don't want to pay too much for one, has to be DSi though because of Camera holes!

1. Ask
  2. DSI
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. DSI
4 Comments

Check out HMV, they have a few good accessory packs there...even better with a Mcdonalds HMV voucher!

wrong forum, should be in the deal requests section.

But Have you tried fleabay.

Original Poster Banned

Spriggan;5081813

Check out HMV, they have a few good accessory packs there...even better … Check out HMV, they have a few good accessory packs there...even better with a Mcdonalds HMV voucher!

ooh will do, hadnt though of them...that means waiting until tomorrow though!! lol

Original Poster Banned

ants97;5081861

wrong forum, should be in the deal requests section. But Have you tried … wrong forum, should be in the deal requests section. But Have you tried fleabay.

will have a gander now, but would prefer something instore so im not waiting to play the Ds lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769672
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread429214689
    3. And you think you are having a bad day?33
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18236670

See more discussions