Groups
    EXPIRED

where can i find cheap designer shorts for my boyfriend for our hols.

have looked on mandmsports but there isnt aything suitable for him.

9 Comments

Why are they not suitable?

Original Poster

he only liked the timberland ones and they didnt have his size.

he only really like

nike
    adidas
    lacoste
    rockport
    timberland

What about Matalan my sisters boyfriend got some there before their holidays

sportsdirect.com/Pro…spx

or Sports Direct

saw some reduced in TK MAXX yesterday, i bought some Fila ones for £9.99 and there were loads of others reduced

try republic i bought some for my boys in there reduced from 19.99 down to 5

tell him not to be so fussy, if you want cheap designer shorts , you have to take whats out there. Lots of shops have already sold these off in their sales. Plus nike and addidas i persoanlly dont class as designer and if he wants these at reasonable prices try a outlet village like macarthur glen

Original Poster

diva 1977 if you have nothing helpful to say dont say anything at all. how rude

Banned

kaysam;6034453

diva 1977 if you have nothing helpful to say dont say anything at all. … diva 1977 if you have nothing helpful to say dont say anything at all. how rude

hi, i agree, anyway have you tryed sports direct, you can get some better deals instore than online, sometimes they have good sales. :thumbsup:

Try this lot. Used them a lot and they have always been good.

surfdome.com/Men…64/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal dishy plates11
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2323
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick33
      4. E: 26/09 Win PC hardware bundle from GIGABYTE, WD & AOC! (3 prizes) @ Gleam33

See more discussions