Groups

Where can I find good handyman/installer for a shower?

Hi,

Looking for a good place to find a cheap, good, reliable handyman/installer to fit an electric shower for me. I'm sure I've heard of trade websites where you can advertise things like this and other websites which make the search easier.

Can you wise HUKdealers help me find a good place to find one of these people?

Thanks for any help.

P.S: I'm in London if that makes any difference.

12 Comments

"P.S: I'm in London if that makes any difference"
    yeh,no handyman wana move down there to install that shower

Original Poster

addjon

"P.S: I'm in London if that makes any difference"yeh,no handyman wana … "P.S: I'm in London if that makes any difference"yeh,no handyman wana move down there to install that shower

Fine then. Who can I get to come and install a shower then?

Where abouts in London?

Tensei

Fine then. Who can I get to come and install a shower then?

its a bit difficult but not impossible............D.I.Y.

use myhammer.co.uk

i use it all the time great

A Handyman cannot legally install an electric shower. ( unless he is a competent electrician as well ).

Original Poster

So I take it that I'll need an electrician? Where can I find a cheap one then?

I think there's a big book which lists people who install, sell things ... Yellow something?

Tensei

So I take it that I'll need an electrician? Where can I find a cheap one … So I take it that I'll need an electrician? Where can I find a cheap one then?

You don't need a " cheap " one, you need a good one.

With an electric shower it could be life or death.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767408
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047170
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2136
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7241369

See more discussions