Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I find good value motorbike Helmets?

Looking 1 or 2 motorbike helmets but not looking to spend much money, can some people suggest some good helmets at a good price (definitely under £100) or some good websites.

Thanks in advance.

6 Comments

Can I suggest you go and try some different helmets on before buying online. There's no point spending £50.. £100.. £400 on a helmet that doesn't fit properly.

I have bought things from J & S Motorcycles, FM Helmets are very good, anti fog screen and nose guard. Good luck.

jsaccessories.co.uk/

js are good we have a shop near us and they had 20% off last week not sure if the offers still on but worth a try:thumbsup:

andrewr;5451586

Can I suggest you go and try some different helmets on before buying … Can I suggest you go and try some different helmets on before buying online. There's no point spending £50.. £100.. £400 on a helmet that doesn't fit properly.

Definitely - try you're local shops/ dealers & try a few helmets on before choosing one.
    They'll all be happy for your custom & if you ask, I'm sure may well be able to offer you a slightly better deal.
    Helmets vary from make to make, even the same size. Fit is important. So do try one on before buying it.

Enjoy the search :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys and girls, rep coming to all of you. :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Community Appreciation Giveaway​ (razerzone​)​11
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick99
      3. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk44
      4. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer88

See more discussions