1. Gucci Deals
Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can i find Gucci Flora Eau de Toilette 50ml for cheap?

Banned
    Guys, my girlfriend wants Gucci Flora for xmas and I would like to know the cheapest place to find it!

Also not really clued up on this, but what is better perfume or eau de toilette?

10 Comments

Have a look at fragrance direct.

perfume!!

They have got 50mls for £36.99 don't know if that is cheap.

[url]www.fragrancedirect.com[/url]

I find if its a new fragance you may have trouble getting it cheaper on these so called "cheaper" websites...

I am after just buying Dior Homme Sport for £34.99 from The perfume Shop
    I checked all the usual online retailers, and they could only match this price & then you had to pay P&P on top...

2scoops2

Banned

this should be in deal requests

2scoops2;7173762

I find if its a new fragance you may have trouble getting it cheaper on … I find if its a new fragance you may have trouble getting it cheaper on these so called "cheaper" websites...I am after just buying Dior Homme Sport for £34.99 from The perfume ShopI checked all the usual online retailers, and they could only match this price & then you had to pay P&P on top...2scoops2

Cheapsmells have it for that price with free postage and quidco to so may work out a bit cheaper for you
    :-D

Boots?

mc13177;7175195

Boots?

+1 - you can get the gift set there for the same price as the perfume, includes 50ml perfume & body lotion, plus will get points (& check if there's a total spend money off coupon at the advantage machine)... boots.com/en/…50/ BUT you will probably be able to find it cheaper online somewhere else:)

Original Poster Banned

thanks guys, apppreciate the help!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions