EXPIRED

Where can I find little boys dress shirt, and waistcoat????

Its my brothers wedding in a fortnight and I have a kilt for my lo to wear but need to find him a dress white shirt, black waistcoat and bow tie. Any ideas where?
I've looked online at Debenhams and Bhs already, can't spend too much
Thanks

19 Comments

How about a bridal hire shop?

BHS sell little boys suits in their bridal dept

Banned

how old? have you looked at next website, adams website

My two had lovely shirt and tie sets with waistcoats from Matalan.

Original Poster

sassie;8401087

how old? have you looked at next website, adams website

he's 2, now looking at those mentioned. Bridal places want too much money!

I got a new suit for my son for a wedding buy it now on ebay

Original Poster

I don't need a whold suit thats the problem!
Next are sold out Adams isn't takiing orders, Mand S don't have can't get to Matalan

Banned

cant belive bhs dont have any, they usually have loads, have you looked on ebay, just a thought

lostscot;8401203

I don't need a whold suit thats the problem! Next are sold out Adams … I don't need a whold suit thats the problem! Next are sold out Adams isn't takiing orders, Mand S don't have can't get to Matalan

if you email the seller they may be able to do you just the bits you need. They often have shops anyway so may not mind splitting them

Original Poster

sassie;8401213

cant belive bhs dont have any, they usually have loads, have you looked … cant belive bhs dont have any, they usually have loads, have you looked on ebay, just a thought

think there's a shortage Very are oos too no where has little sizes!

I may have one I could sell if you would be interested? Its a full suit, Trousers, shirt, waiscoat and jacket, It fit my son aged 2, cost me £55 worn twice, would be looking for about £30 for it.

Or I could maybe lend you the shirt and waistcoat? Come to some arrangement for that?

EDIT: trousers jacket and waistcoat are all black, shirt is white

Banned

lostscot;8401252

think there's a shortage Very are oos too no where has little sizes!

i think its hard to find the waistcoats in black for little ones too, i would try ebay

Original Poster

nono2522;8401275

I may have one I could sell if you would be interested? Its a full suit, … I may have one I could sell if you would be interested? Its a full suit, Trousers, shirt, waiscoat and jacket, It fit my son aged 2, cost me £55 worn twice, would be looking for about £30 for it.Or I could maybe lend you the shirt and waistcoat? Come to some arrangement for that?EDIT: trousers jacket and waistcoat are all black, shirt is white

I'd only need waistcoat and shirt if you could, now trying to look for a Ghillie shirt which might be another option

I was in H&M the other day they had little boys waistcoats and I think Gap did as well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Bed pillow recommendations22
    2. Battlefield 1943 xbox 360 servers, still running?.33
    3. Nintendo Switch Game Cases35
    4. Remortgaging to pay off debt22

See more discussions