Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I find or repair this bag?

Banned
    Does anyone know where I can get this exact shoulder bag from? I've had it for 3 years and its a great bag and unfortunately the zips have broken.

Who could I take it to, to get it fixed? If that's at all possible? If not I'll just buy a replacement.

Rep given to all helpers
    Thanks
    David

13 Comments

Have you asked at a dry cleaners?

Original Poster Banned

Jumpingphil;4463916

Have you asked at a dry cleaners?

Do they do that sort of thing? I don't have a clue to be honest.

Original Poster Banned

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/davidhurn/BENCH.jpg
    The bag in question!!

A good old fashioned shoe repairer can do zip replacements (my uncle used to be one and did these all the time).

as suggested by jumpinphill or check timpson, i know they do shoe repairs not sure about zips though

The well-known auction site do similar ones. Haven't seen the exact same one, but maybe one in a slightly different colour would do? (look for 'bench bag', then choose 'used')

Original Poster Banned

Thanks for the suggestions. Will give the shoe repair guy a try, as the bag is still in excellent condition, and just needs the zips re fitting.

what about a place that does clothes repairs a Tailors?

Original Poster Banned

Thanks again. Just managed to fix it myself and put some blue tac on the open end where the zips would fall off. Temporary fix, but it'll do for now.

Rep for everybody all the same.

David

try a bit of superglue on the end?

Original Poster Banned

dmtuk;4464399

try a bit of superglue on the end?

I thought that, but can't find any. Does anyone want to send me some for free in the post?

davidhurn;4464534

I thought that, but can't find any. Does anyone want to send me some for … I thought that, but can't find any. Does anyone want to send me some for free in the post?

Nail varnish instead?

Original Poster Banned

tracymac;4464601

Nail varnish instead?

I'm a man, and don't usually carry it lol.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927357
      2. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1824
      3. love affairs1342
      4. Lets hope that there are as few injuries as possible - Parson's Green40213

See more discussions