Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I find the cheapest faulty iPhone replacement parts?

I need it coz I have just bought a how to repair your iphone for dummies and I want to try to see if I can not figure it out.

Thanks and reps for all helpful comments.

9 Comments

Try [url]www.dealextreme.com[/url] matey

ebays your friend mate! Bought a screen of there which i replaced myself for £15 came with everything needed.

Original Poster

--------------
    \----__---/
    \____/

Original Poster

zombie;8176115

ebays your friend mate! Bought a screen of there which i replaced myself … ebays your friend mate! Bought a screen of there which i replaced myself for £15 came with everything needed.

Any others??

P.s how do I rep ya now? sorry im newbie

On the right of my user name theres 3 symbols a flame a weighing scale and hazard sign, its the middle one (scale)

sorry left lol

[url]www.parts4ipods.com[/url]

I have used the above site on 4 different occasions with no probs, prices are the same as if not cheaper than risking Ebay......

Good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Original Poster

zombie;8176692

sorry left lol

OK I have made you rep for me :P

by the way do you know anyone that has old faulty 2g iphones ?

Original Poster

flashg;8176747

[url]www.parts4ipods.com[/url] I have used the above site on 4 different … [url]www.parts4ipods.com[/url] I have used the above site on 4 different occasions with no probs, prices are the same as if not cheaper than risking Ebay......Good luck :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks for your link,

its very useful.

The only way it could be better is if they sold complete 2g iPhones that are faulty. Not just parts.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Scammed on Steam game33
      2. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …55
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed45
      4. Advice for bank error89

See more discussions