Where can I find the old version of the Nintendo Switch?

Posted 28th Nov
      Now that Nintendo have released the new version of the Switch with longer battery life, is there anywhere that's selling off the old version cheaper? It would be getting used at home on the TV so I'm not too bothered about battery life if we can get a better price. Thanks.
      Community Updates
      Ask

Groups

6 Comments
      I've bought 4 used ones from cash converters. You want to buy an unpatched version if you can.
      Thanks, I'll take a look.
      papashnorkle28/11/2019 13:09

Thanks, I'll take a look.

When you look at the Switch, attach both joy-cons and go to System Settings/Controllers and Sensors/Calibrate Control Sticks. Click on the joy-con you want to test imgur.com/a/W…4cI then see if there's any drift issues imgur.com/a/1…8HX. If the joy-cons behave like they should, and the screen is scratch free then you should consider buying it.
      Edited by: "RiverDragon8" 28th Nov
      Thx, I'd never have thought of that.
      RiverDragon828/11/2019 13:20

When you look at the Switch, attach both joy-cons and go to System …When you look at the Switch, attach both joy-cons and go to System Settings/Controllers and Sensors/Calibrate Control Sticks. Click on the joy-con you want to test https://imgur.com/a/WhNI4cI then see if there's any drift issues https://imgur.com/a/1l5Q8HX. If the joy-cons behave like they should, and the screen is scratch free then you should consider buying it.

Are Nintendo sorting out the drift issue? I've heard they are fixing them in America but not heard if they are doing it here yet.
      dellboy7528/11/2019 15:28

Are Nintendo sorting out the drift issue? I've heard they are fixing them …Are Nintendo sorting out the drift issue? I've heard they are fixing them in America but not heard if they are doing it here yet.

Try replacing the joy stick yourself, quite easy.
      Post a comment
      @
        Text

Discussions