Groups

Where can I find the Rep/posts league please? Rep for help!

as above used to be a list of top users by rep / posts made etc....

anyone know where it is please....fancy a nosey ;-)

REP given to any links etc......cheers

59 Comments

Here you go..............

]http//ww…ion

Original Poster

good morning Darren :thumbsup: thanks both will have a mooch now cheers

REPPED GUYS :-D

Charlie Scene;6560436

good morning Darren :thumbsup: thanks both will have a mooch now … good morning Darren :thumbsup: thanks both will have a mooch now cheersREPPED GUYS :-D

Dude, I could of told you that!!! (Darren, Quiz, NOW)!!!

Original Poster

Well i made it onto page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

how much rep do you need to be "too hot to touch" does anyone know this aswell?

Charlie Scene;6560459

Well i made it onto page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:how much rep do you … Well i made it onto page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:how much rep do you need to be "too hot to touch" does anyone know this aswell?

20k i think :thumbsup:

Charlie Scene;6560459

Well i made it onto page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:how much rep do you … Well i made it onto page 2 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:how much rep do you need to be "too hot to touch" does anyone know this aswell?

Que Darren..........................................

micoo;6560465

Hi Mate!

It is WAY more than that......

cw9652;6560467

Que Darren..........................................

Not the foggiest :giggle:

cw9652;6560469

Hi Mate! :)It is WAY more than that......

lolz how are u m8?

Original Poster

micoo;6560465

ooooooh mannnnnn!!!!!:roll:

cheers Micoo - REPPED

how are your fingers dude? not a good injury to have in your game :thumbsup:

Original Poster

cw9652;6560469

Hi Mate! :)It is WAY more than that......

is it? ooooooh nooooooooooooooooo :x

micoo;6560465

it's gotta be about 20k as I'm too hot too touch and over 20k

p.s. your below me :whistling:

Charlie Scene;6560476

ooooooh mannnnnn!!!!!:roll:cheers Micoo - REPPED how are your fingers … ooooooh mannnnnn!!!!!:roll:cheers Micoo - REPPED how are your fingers dude? not a good injury to have in your game :thumbsup:

they are ****ed :lol: got 10 days till i can unstrap both of them :-( so untill then ive got 4 fingers out of action :-(

faevilangel;6560492

it's gotta be about 20k as I'm too hot too touch and over 20kp.s. your … it's gotta be about 20k as I'm too hot too touch and over 20kp.s. your below me :whistling:

only just how much u got :? im on 22k lol

micoo;6560496

only just how much u got :? im on 22k lol

nearly 25k :-D and forever increasing :whistling:

darren9030;6560471

Not the foggiest :giggle:

Yeah you do!!
    micoo;6560474

lolz how are u m8?

Good mate...... Would love to say missing your pics, but I'm not :whistling:
    Charlie Scene;6560488

is it? ooooooh nooooooooooooooooo :x

I bet Darren is on 80k+ easy!!!

Original Poster

faevilangel;6560492

it's gotta be about 20k as I'm too hot too touch and over 20kp.s. your … it's gotta be about 20k as I'm too hot too touch and over 20kp.s. your below me :whistling:

trouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would end up with negative rep :x:whistling:

Charlie Scene;6560516

thanks :thumbsup:trouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up … thanks :thumbsup:trouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would end up with negative rep :x:whistling:

http://i37.tinypic.com/2vvnuyv.gif

Charlie Scene;6560516

thankstrouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would … thankstrouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would end up with negative rep :x:whistling:

:lol: lolol after the first one i got like 3000 points :lol: need to do another so i can catch faev

Charlie Scene;6560516

trouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would end up … trouble is if i did what micoo did and put naked pics up - i would end up with negative rep :x:whistling:

can't be any worse than him tho :whistling:

micoo;6560525

:lol: lolol after the first one i got like 3000 points :lol: need to do … :lol: lolol after the first one i got like 3000 points :lol: need to do another so i can catch faev

i get repped nearly daily from one person :? :-D

micoo;6560525

:lol: lolol after the first one i got like 3000 points :lol: … :lol: lolol after the first one i got like 3000 points :lol: [SIZE="5"]need to do another [/SIZE]so i can catch faev

http://i35.tinypic.com/2hzl5xx.jpg

cw9652;6560510

Yeah you do!!Good mate...... Would love to say missing your pics, but I'm … Yeah you do!!Good mate...... Would love to say missing your pics, but I'm not :whistling: :)I bet Darren is on 80k+ easy!!!

Original Poster

faevilangel;6560532

i get repped nearly daily from one person :? :-D

really - who?? :?

trust - im not as youthfull as micoo!!!!

:-D

Original Poster

darren9030;6560545

wwwwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

is that even possible :w00t::w00t::w00t:

omfg.......:p

Wow I am number 298 and on page 4 i need more rep to break into top 250 and get on to page 3 lol

darren9030;6560545

Charlie Scene;6560558

wwwwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!is that even … wwwwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!is that even possible :w00t::w00t::w00t:omfg.......:p

DAMN!!!! I have to 'up' my game!!! Fair play though.....;-)

Chuckles1001;6560569

Wow I am number 298 and on page 4 i need more rep to break into top 250 … Wow I am number 298 and on page 4 i need more rep to break into top 250 and get on to page 3 lol

Yeah page 3 is good :-D :-D

Charlie Scene;6560558

wwwwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!is that even … wwwwoooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!is that even possible :w00t::w00t::w00t:omfg.......:p

Chuckles1001;6560569

Wow I am number 298 and on page 4 i need more rep to break into top 250 … Wow I am number 298 and on page 4 i need more rep to break into top 250 and get on to page 3 lol

I actually made it a challenge to get on the first page, and it is quite easy, but man.. Once there, the top half it STRONG!!!

I think I'll stay put'ish where I am!

darren9030;6560575

Yeah page 3 is good :-D :-D

Lucky you but you have got nearly 4 times more posts then me, so mine must just be quality yours are just write loads someone will rep you lol

Chuckles1001;6560569

im number 111 trying to hunt down faev at 107, then its the top 100 :lol:

Chuckles1001;6560578

Lucky you but you have got nearly 4 times more posts then me, so mine … Lucky you but you have got nearly 4 times more posts then me, so mine must just be quality yours are just write loads someone will rep you lol

Lmao - i wasn't talking about page 3 on here. I was thinking more in terms of a certain newspaper :lol:

micoo;6560584

im number 111 trying to hunt down faev at 107, then its the top 100 :lol:

My Dyslexia stops me understanding what you meant but nice one for being 111, have to am for page 1 it should only take me 2-3 years lol

darren9030;6560594

Lmao - i wasn't talking about page 3 on here. I was thinking more in … Lmao - i wasn't talking about page 3 on here. I was thinking more in terms of a certain newspaper :lol:

LOL get you, Cant deny that, i thought you was being sarky lol

Chuckles1001;6560595

My Dyslexia stops me understanding what you meant but nice one for being … My Dyslexia stops me understanding what you meant but nice one for being 111, have to am for page 1 it should only take me 2-3 years lol

2 men walk into a bra :whistling:

darren9030;6560594

Lmao - i wasn't talking about page 3 on here. I was thinking more in … Lmao - i wasn't talking about page 3 on here. I was thinking more in terms of a certain newspaper :lol:

I smiled!!

To be fair, only 1 person has less posts above me, and she's 3rd!!!! (Darren, pls explain)!! Who is she?? :?

Banned

whats this a rep circle thread? lol

Original Poster

casparwhite;6560625

whats this a rep circle thread? lol

you would think so wouldnt you!!!! :-D

[COLOR="White"]its not though tight ****ers[/COLOR]

Dam i have dropped down to 303
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions