Groups

Where can I ge replacement rubber thingies for my earphones?

Please?

26 Comments

Original Poster

I have ]these ones

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21V9T0VM0PL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
    Love the earphones but have one through all the rubber ear bits!

Banned

i have ones for sony headphones.... they might fit? what size did you want (can't give you the medium ones)

Original Poster

bykergrove;5285913

i have ones for sony headphones.... they might fit? what size did you … i have ones for sony headphones.... they might fit? what size did you want (can't give you the medium ones)

Hmm.... Medium? :giggle:

I would prefer to say smaller than larger :-D

£2 on ebay - have a look at item number 170334206600.

Banned

i got a pack of 3 different sizes down local market for £1

Banned

Mrs.Z;5285924

Hmm.... Medium? :giggle:I would prefer to say smaller than larger :-D

k i can give you the small ones if you like?

you in city tomorrow or i can send them to you

Original Poster

bykergrove;5285934

k i can give you the small ones if you like?you in city tomorrow or i can … k i can give you the small ones if you like?you in city tomorrow or i can send them to you

Aww that would be great thanks so much :-D
    First I was using just one earphone, now I have none!
    I don't 'do' city, especially on weekdays!
    Want me to Paypal you a pound to cover costs at least?

Original Poster

Will still need some more peeps cos they seem to disappear every so often! So if anyone knows anywhere please - found them on Deal Extreme but the are all OOS

Banned

Mrs.Z;5285955

Aww that would be great thanks so much :-DFirst I was using just one … Aww that would be great thanks so much :-DFirst I was using just one earphone, now I have none!I don't 'do' city, especially on weekdays!Want me to Paypal you a pound to cover costs at least?

does the side of your headphones look like this?
    http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm247/imranmaz/P5210249.jpg

I have a couple of sets of little ones. so i'll send both.

dont worry about paypal... I need the good deed to cancel out a sin or two! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

bykergrove;5285983

does the side of your headphones look like this?I have a couple of sets … does the side of your headphones look like this?I have a couple of sets of little ones. so i'll send both.dont worry about paypal... I need the good deed to cancel out a sin or two! :thumbsup:

Aww, Jzk :thumbsup:
    Mine do look like that, thanks
    Will PM you my address

Awww this is what i have been looking for. iv googled but cant seem to find any of the rubber parts on there own ?
    i have a samsung g600 but the rubber bits have fell off. im not sure what size they was, just the ones that was in the box ? :-/ x

Banned

katiecoggin;5286121

Awww this is what i have been looking for. iv googled but cant seem to … Awww this is what i have been looking for. iv googled but cant seem to find any of the rubber parts on there own ?i have a samsung g600 but the rubber bits have fell off. im not sure what size they was, just the ones that was in the box ? :-/ x

probably medium ones.... I need those

Original Poster

katiecoggin;5286121

Awww this is what i have been looking for. iv googled but cant seem to … Awww this is what i have been looking for. iv googled but cant seem to find any of the rubber parts on there own ?i have a samsung g600 but the rubber bits have fell off. im not sure what size they was, just the ones that was in the box ? :-/ x

They seem to around sporadically, thought they would be easy to find :-(
    There are some on Amazon, or type 'earphone earbud' into Google and you will find some

Original Poster

bykergrove;5286159

probably medium ones.... I need those

Are you a bit hung up about your earsize BG, or just very proud? :-D

i've got a few sets of different sizes left over from my sennheisers. No use to me know, let me know if interested.

Banned

Mrs.Z;5286180

Are you a bit hung up about your earsize BG, or just very proud? :-D

when you said rubber thingies.......

i think when it comes to ear sizes medium is probably something to be happy about... i think :thinking: :whistling:

Mrs.Z;5286038

Aww, Jzk :thumbsup:Mine do look like that, thanksWill PM you my address

does the jzk think wot i think it means lol

Banned

MarzBarz;5286304

does the jzk think wot i think it means lol

yes

bykergrove;5286309

yes

sfe lol

Banned

MarzBarz;5286356

sfe lol

hows it going dude long time

bykergrove;5286361

hows it going dude long time

All good just come back from a month n bit suspension . How u doing

h_360;5286194

i've got a few sets of different sizes left over from my sennheisers. No … i've got a few sets of different sizes left over from my sennheisers. No use to me know, let me know if interested.

hey. im interested. think they are mediums ? lol i have no idea really. i just use what came with the phone lol :thumbsup: x

Original Poster

dxx;5285925

£2 on ebay - have a look at item number 170334206600.

Thanks, I didn't see you post last night

rm13_hammer;5285928

i got a pack of 3 different sizes down local market for £1

I don't go anywhere where there's a market that I can think of, thanks though :thinking:

h_360;5286194

i've got a few sets of different sizes left over from my sennheisers. No … i've got a few sets of different sizes left over from my sennheisers. No use to me know, let me know if interested.

Good of you to offer, thanks. I have had my freebie offer already from BG so I won't be greedy (and Katie has jumped on them already - joking babe:-D)

Mrs.Z;5288251

Good of you to offer, thanks. I have had my freebie offer already from BG … Good of you to offer, thanks. I have had my freebie offer already from BG so I won't be greedy (and Katie has jumped on them already - joking babe:-D)

haha =P i had seen BG offer you them :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks so much Byker - got them today :-D
    They were a slightly tight fit to get on, but hopefully that also means they won't come off so easily :giggle:
    [COLOR="Silver"](Think I could do with a medium, though LMAO!!!)[/COLOR]

Banned

Mrs.Z;5302639

Thanks so much Byker - got them today :-DThey were a slightly tight fit … Thanks so much Byker - got them today :-DThey were a slightly tight fit to get on, but hopefully that also means they won't come off so easily :giggle:[COLOR="Silver"](Think I could do with a medium, though LMAO!!!)[/COLOR]

lol no worries Mrs.Z!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?68
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34

See more discussions