Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get a Black Glass TV stand to sit up to 50in TV?

Banned
    Hi

Im looking for a new black glass tv stand, we need one that will sit up to a 50inch TV with a cable thing at the back.

I will rep any one with personal reccomendations or who has seen a good deal and lets me know

Thanks xx

11 Comments

you would be safer to hang it on the wall, i got my wall bracket from maplins for £39.99 half price i think they are still on offer, also stops people stealing it if you get broken into.

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;6272537

you would be safer to hang it on the wall, i got my wall bracket from … you would be safer to hang it on the wall, i got my wall bracket from maplins for £39.99 half price i think they are still on offer, also stops people stealing it if you get broken into.

thanks huni but my OH wants a stand so he can have his pride of joy underneath (men...:roll:) plus it kind of sits in the corner of the living room so it would be an odd angle :lol: xx

ebuyer were selling a load of glass stands last week at less then a quarter of the price, it was on here but dont know where.

[url]www.ebuyer.co.uk[/url]

I got mine from Costco, wasn't a bargain at £130... but it is stunning, and beautifully made. Its black toughened glass with silver inserts/feet. I'd highly recommend having a look in there if you get get in one.

We have a 50" TV on it, and it fits really well... ie corner to corner of tv, matches corner to corner of stand. I also have it in the corner of the room.

Edit: as far as cably thingy at the back goes, lol... the glass is shaped at each level/tier to allow the cables to fit in them neatly... with black rubber clips/ties that keep them all together.

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;6272630

ebuyer were selling a load of glass stands last week at less then a … ebuyer were selling a load of glass stands last week at less then a quarter of the price, it was on here but dont know where.[url]www.ebuyer.co.uk[/url]

daviebroon;6272648

I got mine from Costco, wasn't a bargain at £130... but it is stunning, … I got mine from Costco, wasn't a bargain at £130... but it is stunning, and beautifully made. Its black toughened glass with silver inserts/feet. I'd highly recommend having a look in there if you get get in one.We have a 50" TV on it, and it fits really well... ie corner to corner of tv, matches corner to corner of stand. I also have it in the corner of the room.Edit: as far as cably thingy at the back goes, lol... the glass is shaped at each level/tier to allow the cables to fit in them neatly... with black rubber clips/ties that keep them all together.

thanks both of you, ill rep you in a sec

I was a tad impatient so I have just this minute bought this one - amazon.co.uk/Lev…8-4

It looks the same as the one I liked in comet and its under half the price :-D

xx

but you have a 50" screen that is for a 46" screen

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;6272803

but you have a 50" screen that is for a 46" screen

nah I dont lol, I have a 42" hun, just wanted one that fit up to 50" but 46" is fine xx

oh i see.

Original Poster Banned

wickedteen;6272867

oh i see.

it was just incase we bought a bigger tv soon but for that price i cant grumble haha xx

I picked up a black glass stand suitable for 42" to 50" at my local Tesco (Bradford) in May and it was for £45.00 (i think), I also noticed Lidl in Bradford had the same stand and also had a similar corner stand. Had I known earlier I'd buy a corner stand and put it away for later use.

So try:

Tesco
    Asda
    Lidl
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7271383
      2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608651
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047187
      4. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.918

See more discussions