Groups

Where can I get a bunch of cheap micro USB cables?

Pretty much as the question says.... Where can I get a bunch of cheap micro USB cables from? Ideally, I'd want them to be around 1m/3ft long.... any suggestions?

12 Comments

Ebay. Amazon.

Original Poster

yeah, the cheapest im at with ebay is 5 1m "samsung" cables for £1.99, but thats in from china..... just wondering if i can do better lol
    Edited by: "NotTayyeb" 20th Apr

Cheap cables are normall crap quality.

poundland do them no idea on quality
    Edited by: "mattmerch" 20th Apr

mattmerch

OK ish
    I've got one that has lasted 3 years so far , yet another that only lasted 3 months

Try ebay seller "bluechargedirect" ..... uk based. I've used before, they are quick and cheap.

Original Poster

Wadda

Cheap cables are normall crap quality.

I know, just want some emergency cables to stash here and there - hate having to always look for cables when I really need em

mattmerch

Poundland ones are an option.... but https://goo . gl/fr2yhM - around 45p each if i buy in 10s, and UK seller

Edited by: "NotTayyeb" 20th Apr

Don't buy cheap. Total cxxx. I binned mine as bought a pack of 5. So thin the cables it would charge real slow. Buy the cheapest you can find off amazon with good reviews

Just been clearing out my dad's and I must have taken a good half dozen of these to the tip today. You could try your local council recycling centre or shop if you want cheap cheap. The little extendable ones from the pound shop though are pretty good. I leave these lying around at work and in the car and never had one break.

cheap cables are a false economy, the ends will just deform in no time leaving the connection not having a tight fit.

82 pence each from CPC, I've always found CPC to be a good supplier and I've had other ones from them and been pleased, here's my review of one of their other (and now more expensive but same brand cables).

cpc.farnell.com/pro…101

dcx_badass

I've gone through this, finally found a cheap and decent supply, pic is … I've gone through this, finally found a cheap and decent supply, pic is my s3 with a HP Touchpad charger, it can also charge my touchpad at the full 2A which I'd never found anothe cable do. I've bought 6 of them now. http://cpc.farnell.com/pro-signal/hk-us10-1/lead-usb-a-male-micro-b-male-1m/dp/CS18567

hotukdeals.com/dea…664

hotukdeals.com/dea…611

wayners

Don't buy cheap. Total cxxx. I binned mine as bought a pack of 5. So thin … Don't buy cheap. Total cxxx. I binned mine as bought a pack of 5. So thin the cables it would charge real slow. Buy the cheapest you can find off amazon with good reviews

​Agree with you. Buy a good brand (e.g. Anker) from Amazon. Then you're guaranteed quality as it's from a proper seller. Buying from China will get you bad quality. Buy cheap, buy twice.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Jury service1823
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?616
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??44
      4. Large card print/poster..11

See more discussions