Expired

Where can I get a cheap Dell 6400 laptop battery?

Found 8th Sep 2008
My laptop says I need a new battery, I went on Dells site and its £128!! Theres no way my budget can stretch to that at the moment so anyone know where I can get one cheaper, ive been on ebay but theyre all from China and Hong Kong so im not sure what the quality would be like, anyone bought one from there? Any advice? thanks

5 Comments

I've bought laptop batteries from the Chinese ebay sellers and they're just fine, to be honest. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again. Just go through their individual feedbacks and make sure they don't have a run of selling duffers and you'll be fine.

Original Poster

thanks for the advice, i think i'll do that as im not paying £170+ from Dell

You can get a genuine dell battery on fleabay for £65 delivered.

Original Poster

when i looked the only dell ones where nearing the end of their life, there were no new ones, im really surprised Dell dont do a trade scheme like Kodak do, as what do you do with the old battery you cant bin them?

jasmin49;2926982

when i looked the only dell ones where nearing the end of their life, … when i looked the only dell ones where nearing the end of their life, there were no new ones, im really surprised Dell dont do a trade scheme like Kodak do, as what do you do with the old battery you cant bin them?

This is the ebay sellers website shop.battery.co.uk/cgi…tml
Post a comment
@
    Text