Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can i get a dyson for a decent price

I Need a dyson , preferably an animal , cheapest ive found is amazon for £223.10

anyone know where i can get one cheaper ?

now found one at kitchen appliances for £195.83 , with 4.4% cashback on topcashback which brings it around the 186 mark

3 Comments

You would probably be better off with a Miele Cat & Dog Turbo 5000. Cheaper and better.

Original Poster

Silverbullet767

You would probably be better off with a Miele Cat & Dog Turbo 5000. … You would probably be better off with a Miele Cat & Dog Turbo 5000. Cheaper and better.

i dont know much about hoovers or anything , im really struggling to buy my girlfriend something for christmas and she keeps saying we need a new hoover and thats the one she has mentioned

its bad enough shes getting a hoover for christmas , so i think i shoud atleast get her the one she wants and your probably right a hoovers a hoover

but like i said its a gift ,so needs to be that one

I boought a Dyson some years ago and it was a total over hyped waste of money.
    Having 2 white cats, one of them continually moulting, I thought I would be better buying the vac that everyone said was the best, however, after owning it for some months and getting the TRUTH from owners of these things, I found they were rubbish. I spent £80 on a Henry and n extra £20 on 40 genuine Hepa bags. Ive had 5 years of trouble free use from Henry and Ive just bought 10 more Hepa bags for £5. Its the best Vac Ive owned
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767425
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876401
      3. word association Game74044570
      4. Asda having major issues with deliveries today66

See more discussions