Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can I get a giant bean bag from?

I need one for slouching in front of the telly for gaming sessions, I have no idea where to get one, online or offline.

18 Comments

The above looks a good site,i got my 5ft one from Ebay.

[COLOR="Purple"]ikea have some...[/COLOR]

i get dog beds from the market. you can get plain ones they just look like big cussions and their cheep .

rucomfy.com/

got a fab dark brown courdoroy one

bitseylango;4870344

http://www.beansbeans.co.uk/view_product.asp?pid=2&rid=9&cid=5oh my! :?

[email protected] naughty!

I purchased a large brown faux leather one via eBay its the same as the ones beanbagbazaar do (who also list their excess stock on eBay cheaper). Cost £43 and turned up within 2 days by a courier.

The seller was helen 9260 - so would recommend giving that a try tinyurl.com/dxk4co

juicyx;4870280

i get dog beds from the market. you can get plain ones they just look … i get dog beds from the market. you can get plain ones they just look like big cussions and their cheep .

+1

choc1969;4870380

+1

Aren't we clever lol x;-)

juicyx;4870480

Aren't we clever lol x;-)

indeed we are :w00t:

Banned

How big is a 'giant bean' ?

Had really big bean bags in B&Q today in the gardening section, £24.99 and lots of cool funky colours!

oooh i really want a giant bean bag..also for the gaming. and well cos ive always loved them!!
    thought ebay was the cheapest... never thought of the dog bed idea..

get a real quality one, Fatboy's are the best by far they make the ultimate beanbags... Just bought my missus one ...

I have one, faux feather, barely used. I can post pictureand take it to FS board if you want. I bought the bag separately and filled up, so turned out quite expensive. It can still take more filler.
    Similar to this
    http://www.beanbagbazaar.co.uk/uploads/beanbag/prods/100155.jpg

Original Poster

Thanks for the help guys, not sure I want something designed for a dog though.

littlewoods
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?69
      2. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow921
      3. The HDUK home for Star Trek: Discovery1116
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller99

See more discussions