Groups
    EXPIRED

Where can i get a large PG Tips monkey???

My son want a large PG Tips monkey and i don't know where to get one, i have looked on Ebay but it seems v expensive for something that presumably came free with tea bags (i don't know as i don't drink tea) or token collect.
    Please help!!

7 Comments

I think i saw them in my local 99p store, they are being sold seperatley to the tea. Hope that has helped you.

go on to pg tips site - they have online shop - great monkey guevara t shirt!!

105 hits on Ebay

Original Poster

Thanks everybody!! i just purchased a monkey off Ebay

My son is monkey mad, he wants a PG tips monkey, might treat him to one next week when i get paid!! He is already having the Cheeky Monkey bedding from Next, thanks for the link to PG Tips site, Rep added!

Original Poster

amcol;1588892

My son is monkey mad, he wants a PG tips monkey, might treat him to one … My son is monkey mad, he wants a PG tips monkey, might treat him to one next week when i get paid!! He is already having the Cheeky Monkey bedding from Ebay, thanks for the link to PG Tips site, Rep added!

I didn't know about the bedding, i will have to take a look. Thanks

I meant cheeky monkey bedding from Next its £20!! Mega cute to
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers45
      2. love affairs23
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie43
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197

See more discussions