Groups

Where can i get a locking nut key for my ford focus zetec W reg?

Not long since aquired the car and had a puncture and took it to a local garage to sort and they ended up knackering there universal adapter getting it on and off that they had. The previous owner didn't have the locking nut key, so i havent got one.
    How do i find the part number for the locking nut?

6 Comments

If the locking nut is a dealer one take it down to your local Ford dealer and they will check the locking nuts on the car and sell you the relevent one. If its not a original Ford one then you will have to find out which company one it is any go on their website and order a replacement.

My son has a corsa, to get a locking nut (spare one) he would have had to go to the car dealer Vauxhaul and get one ordered. What a Pain!

Just remove the existing ones by drilling them out then fit a new set, that way you know they are secure and only you have an adapter for it.

Had same problem with my 307cc the adapter provided had rounded off so no longer worked my dad had a right job getting the old ones out once he did straight to Bullseye for a set that were ok to use with my car. Now it's not a problem getting tyres off. Good luck x

Perpita;5911499

Had same problem with my 307cc the adapter provided had rounded off so no … Had same problem with my 307cc the adapter provided had rounded off so no longer worked my dad had a right job getting the old ones out once he did straight to Bullseye for a set that were ok to use with my car. Now it's not a problem getting tyres off. Good luck x

I had that with my 307 aswell so i took the old ones off and got some from the internet and havent had a problem since and the come off without any problems and do not slip.

If you're going to remove them by force, then I won't bother drilling them. Weld an old bolt to it and then remove it using a normal socket. Drilling takes far too long and is messy.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp46
      2. What is there free to do in your town?713
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2871004
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3246

See more discussions