Groups

Where can I get a mount for a photo frame with a 10 x 8" aperture?

Other than eBay, and I've ruled out Amazon.

I've got a picture in a frame but it needs a mount. The aperture needs to be 10 x 8". I haven't decided on a colour yet but the picture is mostly pastels so I'm thinking pale pink would suit it best.

Any idea where I could get one? There are no craft shops where I live, that I know of.

9 Comments

amazon John lewis photomounts UK

i sell art for a living, if you want a colour outside of white/cream look for a frame shop. they tend to cost about £6 normally for me. youll get much more choice in colours and a nice bevelled edge

Hobbycraft

Original Poster

dafunq

amazon John lewis photomounts UK

I've already said I've ruled out Amazon but will have a look if you have a link there, please?

Original Poster

BudgetAngel

i sell art for a living, if you want a colour outside of white/cream look … i sell art for a living, if you want a colour outside of white/cream look for a frame shop. they tend to cost about £6 normally for me. youll get much more choice in colours and a nice bevelled edge

Thank you. I wasn't looking to spend more than about £5 really but if you want to PM me, that's ok

Original Poster

Sambat

Hobbycraft

Thank you but the nearest Hobbycraft is about an hour and a half away. Not worth it but I appreciate the suggestion!

squiff

I've already said I've ruled out Amazon but will have a look if you have … I've already said I've ruled out Amazon but will have a look if you have a link there, please?

amazon.co.uk/gp/…+10 hope it helps

squiff

Thank you. I wasn't looking to spend more than about £5 really but if you … Thank you. I wasn't looking to spend more than about £5 really but if you want to PM me, that's ok

​oh Sorry, im not trying to sell you anything, I draw for a living and buy a lot of mounts, Sorry should have been more clear

Do you have a Wilko store nearby? They sell them in my local.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611

See more discussions