Where can I get a replacement HTC Desire case?

9 replies
Found 9th Feb 2011
Where can I get a replacement HTC Desire case.

I need to replace the outer case. Is this possible? I dont mind voiding the warranty.

Thanks in advance

Ste.

9 Comments

Can you not get a dummy phone and replace the case that way? They have loads on fleabay.

Original Poster

leecroot

Can you not get a dummy phone and replace the case that way? They have … Can you not get a dummy phone and replace the case that way? They have loads on fleabay.

Not sure... would be good if you could do it that way.. ive found a few cases but they want like £50

SteJosh

Not sure... would be good if you could do it that way.. ive found a few … Not sure... would be good if you could do it that way.. ive found a few cases but they want like £50

My lad was given a dummy phone to play with in the phone shop and the bloke said he could keep it. it looks and feels like a real phone. I would ask in a phone shop they maybe able to help you.

Have a look at this item on fleabay. If you read the description it says its made from the same material. I would guess the screen wouldnt be any good but you dont want that. The next job would be finding the screwdriver..270655718817

Original Poster

leecroot

Have a look at this item on fleabay. If you read the description it says … Have a look at this item on fleabay. If you read the description it says its made from the same material. I would guess the screen wouldnt be any good but you dont want that. The next job would be finding the screwdriver..270655718817

Cheers, Ill send them an email.

SteJosh

Cheers, Ill send them an email.

Let us know how you get on. Be interesting to know if you can do this.

leecroot

Have a look at this item on fleabay. If you read the description it says … Have a look at this item on fleabay. If you read the description it says its made from the same material. I would guess the screen wouldnt be any good but you dont want that. The next job would be finding the screwdriver..270655718817

are you sure it has the same fittings inside?

shanecr

are you sure it has the same fittings inside?

I wouldnt know but would guess it would be ok. They should be able to tell you. You could try youtube.

You could post on here.

mobot.net/

Edited by: "leecroot" 9th Feb 2011
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65698
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …44
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions