Where can i get a Superking size bed runner from?

Found 3rd Jul 2008
I want a silver super king size bed runner approx 50cmx230cm most i've seen are only 200cm and that's the length of the bed

any suggestions please?

7 Comments

Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on here? The big auction site, you know the one Type in:
FAUX SILK BEAD TRIM SILVER TABLE RUNNER CLOTH 228cm
It's a table runner, might also be suitable for what you want to use it for perhaps?

Do you mean like a big long pillow? As I think the white company do them.

Original Poster

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;2447712

Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on … Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on here? The big auction site, you know the one Type in:FAUX SILK BEAD TRIM SILVER TABLE RUNNER CLOTH 228cm It's a table runner, might also be suitable for what you want to use it for perhaps?

brilliant perfect never thought of that!!! thanks rep left 4 u!

Awww...thank you for my rep

LOL, not a long pillow then, sorry! Hope you got what you wanted. Don't forget topcashback for 40% cashback on final end fees at ebay. It's a bit hit and miss, but if you're buying anyway it's a bonus.

Bed runner?...that is simple..just have an affair and when your partner comes home watch the other guy run like f*** around your bed when your partner is after him with a meat cleaver lol:)

Hehe. Good one!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions