Groups

Where can i get a Superking size bed runner from?

I want a silver super king size bed runner approx 50cmx230cm most i've seen are only 200cm and that's the length of the bed

any suggestions please?

7 Comments

Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on here? The big auction site, you know the one Type in:
    FAUX SILK BEAD TRIM SILVER TABLE RUNNER CLOTH 228cm
    It's a table runner, might also be suitable for what you want to use it for perhaps?

Do you mean like a big long pillow? As I think the white company do them.

Original Poster

BEANZ-ON-TOAST;2447712

Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on … Have a look on that site that I'm not sure I am allowed to mention on here? The big auction site, you know the one Type in:FAUX SILK BEAD TRIM SILVER TABLE RUNNER CLOTH 228cm It's a table runner, might also be suitable for what you want to use it for perhaps?

brilliant perfect never thought of that!!! thanks rep left 4 u!

Awww...thank you for my rep

LOL, not a long pillow then, sorry! Hope you got what you wanted. Don't forget topcashback for 40% cashback on final end fees at ebay. It's a bit hit and miss, but if you're buying anyway it's a bonus.

Bed runner?...that is simple..just have an affair and when your partner comes home watch the other guy run like f*** around your bed when your partner is after him with a meat cleaver lol:)

Hehe. Good one!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31154
      2. Weekly game codes giveaway 182722
      3. Find out how good your GP surgery is1010
      4. Did you know?2951

See more discussions